Great News so Far! (Update) And what to do after NOA2 (Help?)

One thing I was thinking of, does anyone know. See didn't get all of immunizations because she was pregnant? How do I handle this? I'm guessing those wait until after the baby is born. I just imagine I would have to submit something somewhere to validate this....

Anyone?

Yes, should handle this after.

I assume at the Visa medical they issued a separate DS-3025 vaccination record in a separate sealed envelope, when filing the I-485 to adjust status simply include the DS-3025, if USCIS decidesthey need an updated record they will issue an RFE for it, if not they probably will not ask for anything more about it.

• Like 1

One thing I was thinking of, does anyone know. See didn't get all of immunizations because she was pregnant? How do I handle this? I'm guessing those wait until after the baby is born. I just imagine I would have to submit something somewhere to validate this....

Anyone?

Yes, should handle this after.

I assume at the Visa medical they issued a separate DS-3025 vaccination record in a separate sealed envelope, when filing the I-485 to adjust status simply include the DS-3025, if USCIS decidesthey need an updated record they will issue an RFE for it, if not they probably will not ask for anything more about

Unfortunately, I don't see some of the stuff I was expecting. (this DS-3025, and the I-94)

She pretty much arrived with a sealed CD rom of X-rays (Whatever the heck that is for, and a fairly generic looking Medical examination pass record....) Nothing else, Immigration gave her nothing.

-Marriage License? VIsa with stamps should get us marriage license it seems..

-SSN? Passport, Birth Certificate, and I-94 I think is all that is needed. (And it seems I might get that here? https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html)

AOS? Well, I don't know...I see things about the I-693 servings a similar purpose as the DS-3025? (she can't get the vaccinations until after the baby is born anyway...but I still would like to understand it...)

Thanks!!!!!

Edited by JCallaway82 (see edit history)

Who knows? Maybe she had one...They took her sealed envelope at Detroit Airport when she arrived. never to be seen again.

I found your sticky. This is good stuff. (I just now realized AOS is a separate portion and even has it's own forum...doh. )
http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/41344-us-civil-surgeons-and-the-i-693/

Edited by JCallaway82 (see edit history)

I-94 has changed, it use to be a card stapled in the passport, this practice has ended, it now is an online thing, simply visit CBP website here and print it out.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/consent.html

Yep, the forums are divided up in varous sections.

• Initial visa discussion
  • Consulate process
  • DCF which tends to be different than the normal visa petition process
  • After interview results
  • After arriving in the states (Getting Green-card, keeping green-card, conditional green-card issues)
  • Becoming a citizen

You are now at #5 in my list above.

• Like 1