F-4 interview: CGI shows "currently no appointments available"

Hi, I have been trying to schedule F-4 visa interview appointment for my sister on CGI website for quite a few days, but no success. I am very very frustrated. Does anyone know if there's specific days/times they would release the time slots? Any suggestions how I can catch a time slot before it's gone?
Ideally I'd like to book first half of August.
Many thanks.

Hi, I have been trying to schedule F-4 visa interview appointment for my sister on CGI website for quite a few days, but no success. I am very very frustrated. Does anyone know if there's specific days/times they would release the time slots? Any suggestions how I can catch a time slot before it's gone?

Ideally I'd like to book first half of August.

Many thanks.

There are QQ groups which monitor that situation closely, if your sister can join into one. I was just on the other day, and saw that times were available for Aug. 4.

Yes, there are specific days/times when they are released. You might check back on Sunday and Monday night U.S. time through the next morning (Monday and Tuesday in China).

Yes, it's a crapshoot, but remember that they had stopped taking appointments last month because of glitches in the system. Hopefully, things will catch up back to normal soon.

Thank you so much for the quick response. Can you share the name of the QQ groups? I will let my sister join them.

No, I've heard OF the groups, but do not know which ones to join. That may change over time, as different applicants come and go. Perhaps someone else will have more useful information for you.

My only advice is to try to catch it as soon after new times are released as you can.