Dose your wife ever.... Fill in the blank.

• 1 month later...

Insisting everything we eat to be "organic" which in my interpretation is compose or animal waste. She also say the strawberries from supermarket are 'dyed' because they are so red. It makes our life full of laughters and sometimes arguments but it is all good!

She flexed her muscle and make me wear sucks all day indoor too.

Yes, life is the happiest it has ever been since I met the little rabbit. She is like me, she lives for the humorous side of things, and most everything she does is funny. Like you guys, I am lucky.

I remember a Sad Sack cartoon (uh, it was my father's book of WWII cartoons -- I am not that old) that showed Sad Sack sitting on the toilet with toilet paper all over and there were poor kids placidly looking at him grimace. No peace at all in war even on the, uh, throne.

Sorry to say the same is true here. Her door is open and she will barge in to get some make up or something when I am performing my daily routines.

I had to train her not to spit or fart when we are in public company. There are other traits but minor like how to eat with a fork and knife. (No, you do not pick up the chicken fillet with your hands and take a bite out of it.)

• 1 month later...