"Issued" After my interview

Well on the only day the U.S. Consulate in Guangzhou is working this week we got an "issued" status update. Our case took only about 4 months from the first acceptance of our petition to her interview. As I had written in another post they really never looked at any papers she had brought with her and only asked if she knew about my previous K-1 application? The real surprise was I get a call last week on my cell from an 86.........number, quite a surprise to say the least. A very polite Chinese women who asked me many questions, almost 25-30 minutes or so. Her main concern was my first Chinese wife and if I knew where she now lived, which I do not know for sure.

The other questions:

1- How many brothers and sisters does my fiance have?

2- Her QQ name, like most it is a number but with a nickname, also how many times a week/day do I call her?.

3- How many times did she travel to America?

4- Who did she meet during her trips?

5- What was a normal day like for us?

6- Does she have any children?

7- Asked about my 2 sons.

8- A little about my work.

9- How we did we meet?

10- Last question was why her and my love for her?

I was traveling with a co-worker who later told me he has been married for years and could not answer many of the questions I was asked. My fiance was later called and I am sure they wanted to make sure our answers matched. The next day her and her son's status both changed to administrative processing which to me meant they were going to issue both their visas! I hope this may help someone else, my only other surprise was that they pulled my credit report and discussed it as well to my honey, OMG! :oneeye:

Well good luck either way for sure!

My K-1 one was ready for a short time and then switched to administrative processing.

My K-2 was always just ready until they were ready to finish processing and issue both visas.

It really means they are working on it, also check the dates, the second one changes any time they do anything to your case.

PM me if have any direct questions.

Well good luck either way for sure!

My K-1 one was ready for a short time and then switched to administrative processing.

My K-2 was always just ready until they were ready to finish processing and issue both visas.

It really means they are working on it, also check the dates, the second one changes any time they do anything to your case.

PM me if have any direct questions.

Thanks buddy.

That's what i figured they where doing.

Her medical is a week from today.

I'll keep ya all posted.