Becky Sue needs your opinions

Catherineli

Thank you Danb! I've heard of the term Butler from "The Sound of Music". I just know if there were such jobs of big money, it would have been hot long time ago. Yea, safety is the priority in any circumstances. I also agree with Warpedbored that money never grows on trees. Good luck to everyone!

So, you watched it? I guess so.. . :)

The Sound of Music was the most popular movie that I showed for my Western Movie Appreciation class - especially the wedding scene.

Hello Joecy! Glad you come up again!

Randy, The Sound of Music is my favorite movie. I watched it many many times and never feel enough. I also picked out new words for my students to learn before I showed it to them. I asked the students to sing following the lyrics in class. The butler in the movie was called Uncle Mike. But why was he being with the Captain and the rich woman when the lovers needed private time? I forgot an English term to mean someone whose job is to watch the lovers not to be over intimate physically before they married. In the old days lovers were always supervised and followed. Is that so?

I like old movies better, such as "Ghost", "Forever Young" and "The Wizard of Oz".

Edited by Catherineli (see edit history)
  • Like 2

Hi Catherine, nice to be back with you guys!

I like Sound of Music too, although, I thought "The Wizard of Oz" is an unusual one for China audience, at least with a different name?

Joecy, I always like your magazine title "You May | Arrive.Survive.Thrive"! It reads very poetic. would you share who worked out such a pretty magazine name? Is that your idea? You're very smart! You're my example!