Case Complele !!

Well folks we made it through NVC and with no check list.

I just checked the CEAC site and it now shows CASE COMPLETE.

So it looks like we'll be headed to GZ soon.

Question: Anyone know how the interview day is set up and when?

The way they change procedures every coupla months for the quote/unquote "better", Mike, I gotta say it has been more than two months since we went through this crap...so my good man, I have no clue. But, I'm really glad to see you jump, as Mick said, another hurdle. Good luck...as they are wont ot say for damn near everything in Guangzhou....."give us 2 or 3 months". LOL

tsap seui

Does your NVC case number start with GUZ or GZO? (Electronic process or regular?)

I've seen on other places where people did the EP (# starts with GZO), got the Case Complete e-mail and a week later got scheduled for an interview in the next month.

Ours starts with GUZ, and after the Case Complete they send the packet to the Consulate (which has to clear Chinese Customs) before the intervew will get scheduled. I called NVC and they said it could take 2+ months. I asked the consulate via e-mail and they say it could take 4+ months. The embassy website says it could take 6+ months to clear customs and get the interview scheduled. It's a black hole too, there's nobody who can tell me where it is or how much longer we need to wate. Our case complete was on 1/6, and no interview date yet.

Does your NVC case number start with GUZ or GZO? (Electronic process or regular?)

I've seen on other places where people did the EP (# starts with GZO), got the Case Complete e-mail and a week later got scheduled for an interview in the next month.

Ours starts with GUZ, and after the Case Complete they send the packet to the Consulate (which has to clear Chinese Customs) before the intervew will get scheduled. I called NVC and they said it could take 2+ months. I asked the consulate via e-mail and they say it could take 4+ months. The embassy website says it could take 6+ months to clear customs and get the interview scheduled. It's a black hole too, there's nobody who can tell me where it is or how much longer we need to wate. Our case complete was on 1/6, and no interview date yet.

Our case number starts with GZO and we EP.

It has been some time now but i seam to remember QZ would let you chose what day for interview.

I think we'll get a email from QZ saying to go to the CGI Stanly site for interview dates.

But i could be wrong too, we'll just have to wait and see.

Mick, Ronny.

Thanks guys for the support.

All three of us have been this road and we know how rough it can be.

IMO; It's perseverance and what we do as men, the out come of the end result is love and happiness.

if you are going through hell,keep going.

-- Winston Churchill

Many of life's failures are people who did realize how close they were to success when they gave up

-- Thomas A Edison

Godspeed to everyone and always have an open hart.

What is yours will always come to you.

never give up and always fight the to the end.

The end result? Is pure life and love.

Stand fast my friends.

Mike

• Like 1

Mick, Ronny.

Thanks guys for the support.

All three of us have been this road and we know how rough it can be.

IMO; It's perseverance and what we do as men, the out come of the end result is love and happiness.

if you are going through hell,keep going.

-- Winston Churchill

Many of life's failures are people who did realize how close they were to success when they gave up

-- Thomas A Edison

Godspeed to everyone and always have an open hart.

What is yours will always come to you.

never give up and always fight the to the end.

The end result? Is pure life and love.

Stand fast my friends.

Mike

You posted a couple of great quotes that winners in life use as a guiding light, Mike. I always liked the inspirational...."When the going gets tough, the tough gets going." And, I just heard a good one yesterday from one of Wenyan's tenants..."When life hands you lemons, it's time to pass out the salt and tequila." LOL While I don't have the option to drink anymore the guy's spirit of laughing at life when the chips are down is spot on.

Good luck to all concerned in this fight with the State Department over "legal" immigration. I hope it goes as easily for you guys as apparently the illegals are getting it. LOL.

Ronny