P3 sent in Feb but can't reach GZ

Hey all,

I have been in China for about 3 weeks and I am just about to leave. We sent our P3 in late Feb and were hoping to hear something by now. I have tried calling GZ on about 5 different days and can never get through. Is there some secret or are they not answering the telephone?

Anyways China is great and we are having a great time together. SPent some time in Dazhou, Sichuan and it was a little cold but fun!!

SO I was hoping to at least get some info before I left on the 3rd so please post any info and thank you.

Louis & Mei (finally together for a little while)

Hey all,

I have been in China for about 3 weeks and I am just about to leave.  We sent our P3 in late Feb and were hoping to hear something by now.  I have tried calling GZ on about 5 different days and can never get through.  Is there some secret or are they not answering the telephone?

Anyways China is great and we are having a great time together.  SPent some time in Dazhou, Sichuan and it was a little cold but fun!!

SO I was hoping to at least get some info before I left on the 3rd so please post any info and thank you.

hehe, It is still late February.

I think it took 4 or 5 weeks from sending the P3 in to getting the P4.

Patrick

Louis,

You've been gone awhile, so may not know the new phone in developement for China Embassy and Consulate.

My understanding is, you can no longer call the consulate. You must spend money (54yuan) every 12 min, and I believe that not toll free number is now the only phone contact. Others will correct me if wrong, but I think thats it,

Dean

Hey Louis-

how you doin?

tried to call you when I got back to Shenzen but only had short time and there was a message that the phone was off.....

Frank,

Thanks for trying to call. You know the mobile phones here are not so good. Other people told me the same thing. Not sure why. It would have been nice to hook up with you. Some massage guy in Dazhou was also a Tai Chi guy. He wanted to push hands after work but he got off work very late so I passed.

Although all is well I wanted to tell Mei the interview date before I left China but I guess I will just call Dos in a Few days. Have a great day and talk to you again when I am in the states.

Louis