interview questions

Hi,on 9/19/2014 i got an email from NVC said that my parents interview were scheduled on 7:45 am on10/20/2014,but so far i have not got any info from Guangzhou yet? do i suppose to receive email from Guangzhou?

does anyone have idea what kind questions do the interview officers ask? my parents from a small village in Hunan do not really speak well Putonghua,i am afraid both the officer and my parents do not understand each other well. and my dad is 73, my mom is 65, they were refused visa B2 before, they are farmers. the reason i applied immigration visa just for them to come here visit my family, they do not want to stay here at all. any advise will be grately appreciated, i just want to help them get the visa to finish their dream to visit us.

thanks.

Hi,on 9/19/2014 i got an email from NVC said that my parents interview were scheduled on 7:45 am on10/20/2014,but so far i have not got any info from Guangzhou yet? do i suppose to receive email from Guangzhou?

does anyone have idea what kind questions do the interview officers ask? my parents from a small village in Hunan do not really speak well Putonghua,i am afraid both the officer and my parents do not understand each other well. and my dad is 73, my mom is 65, they were refused visa B2 before, they are farmers. the reason i applied immigration visa just for them to come here visit my family, they do not want to stay here at all. any advise will be grately appreciated, i just want to help them get the visa to finish their dream to visit us.

thanks.

You seem to be saying that YOU applied for a B-2 visa for your parents, but that it went through NVC, which would imply, along with your reference to an "immigration visa", that that it was an I-130 petition. The short time frame, though, says it may actually be a visitor's visa.

There is some information on Interview Preparation (primarily for Immigrant Visas) at http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/23235-interview-preparation/, but if you can provide some basic information on the situation, it would help.