During my years in China, I traveled as far north as the small city where the Great Wall enters the sea. It is just north of a famous resort city Beidahe (sp?) - this was shortly after my arrival in China. After that, most of my travels were in the South, except for a year spent in Anhui (Hefei). During that year I traveled around the province a good bit, Yellow Mountain, Anqing, Ma'anshan, Wuhu, Chaohu, etc. Anhui is a poverty stricken province but beautiful. Pretty much been all along the south of China. Lived four years in Shantou, on the Guangdong coast, just south of border with Fujian.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...
On 7/25/2014 at 6:22 PM, Randy W said:

When you can't see the potholes because of the traffic on them, it makes it especially difficult.

Fortunately, soil where we are is rocky enough that getting stuck in the mud just doesn't happen - but the potholes are plenty big due to the big trucks.

We did get to go to 'Food Street'

and enjoy the view from Qingxiushan

gallery_1846_702_1126183.jpg

and come home with my usual 4-5 month supply of USDA Choice steaks, mozzarella cheese from Argentina, New Zealand butter, and western-style bacon.

Have you ever been to this place in Nanning, Guangxi?

Some shooting ideas at the Bamboo Garden of Qingxiu Mountain Attraction, Nanning.

Qingxiushan

(We didn't get to see the samurai lady, though)

from Amazing Nanning on Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/amazingnanning/posts/225681832841941