We paid how much per pound!

Gi nseng! this stuff is a hundred and eighty dollars A pound and you don't wanna know how many pounds we had to buy to make sure we have enough to give gifts to everybody.

I was thinking though the landscapers Is here today I wonder how much money I could make if I take the yard debris slice it up into little pieces take it to China to sell why I bet there's at least $100,000 in that one lawn mower bag. I gotta hurry guys I need to catch him before he tosses all the extra retirement money in the dumpster.

:lol:

My Mum-In-Law is visiting, she and my wife have been doing the weeding thing around our apartment complex, they seem to pull weeds, dry them and use them to soak their feet in them.

I sure hope they don't find any poison ivy or poison oak...

When my Ping first came to America she kept asking me about different plants and what they were for, most of which of course I said were just weeds. She wished I knew about the mushrooms, but I told her don't even think about trying any of them. I actually knew where there was a patch of wild American ginseng; maybe I should have shown her, but she would have wanted to pull all of them up. She did enjoy learning about some remedies I know and she taught me a couple things her Grandma had taught her. Though we have been divorced for about three years we are still good friends and cooperate on our grandson and she gives me great food about once a week and I give her fruit. The other day she gave me four fried salmon heads, they were fantastic, tasted so very good, especially the eyeballs.

• Like 1

NIce story Robert. Man, it is good to see you post. I've been wondering how you were doing . I'll bet that little boy has grown like a weed now. I well remember your love for him. I'm glad he is still part of your life buddy. I hope all is well with you.

tsap seui

My Mum-In-Law is visiting, she and my wife have been doing the weeding thing around our apartment complex, they seem to pull weeds, dry them and use them to soak their feet in them.

Amazing! What is the weed they are using?

I don't even know what does weed look like here in the US. They seems vary based on different things growing in the yard?

I guess I didn't know what weed look like in China? There aren't so many plants/grass in the cities. You definite can't walk on the lawn in China!

Amazing! What is the weed they are using?

I don't even know what does weed look like here in the US. They seems vary based on different things growing in the yard?

I guess I didn't know what weed look like in China? There aren't so many plants/grass in the cities. You definite can't walk on the lawn in China!

This would be a good article for a future issue. Caution about some of the plant life in America.

Things to avoid touching and EATING.

NIce story Robert. Man, it is good to see you post. I've been wondering how you were doing . I'll bet that little boy has grown like a weed now. I well remember your love for him. I'm glad he is still part of your life buddy. I hope all is well with you.

tsap seui

Johnny is 9 now and weighs 85 pounds and is strong as an ox in a tug of war. As far as dangerous things in the envvironment, he learned about ants as soon as he could walk outside, calling them "ant-zi," and soon after I taught him about poison oak and ivy. When we walk in the woods he is my little trailblazer, going around the poison and the thorns. He has been here in Houston since he was 5 and I really want to take him to Alabama this autumn to see the leaves and walk on the hiking trail in the national forest.

One of my favorite hobbies is eradicating poison oak and ivy. I buy the special woody brush killer which is much stronger than Roundup and go out and spray it on the bad poison which children might get into.