Rongxian - Another "Climb the Mountain" Scenario

Beautiful photos, Randy. Thanks for posting. I miss China so much and not a day goes by that I don't long to return. The five years I spent there were among the happiest of my life. Alas, my docs tell me I can't fly from here to Atlanta (200 miles), much less to the Middle Kingdom. If I go, it will have to be on the famous Slow Boat to China.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Various times I would be talking to Wenyan when she lived in China. I'd hear the outdoor noises from her walking and doing business with street vendors. A couple of times I'd hear chickens squawking, then "yard bird" silence. Yep, Wenyan had just bought a chicken to prepare for dinner. The old lady selling them would catch em, wring their necks, bleed em, and cut em up into chicken McNuggets right their on the spot in downtown Fushun. How cool? Reminded me of Sunday afternoon's, after my grandfather the Southern Baptist preacher man would preach his sermon, go home and do up a chicken for my grandmother to cook for lunch. Ahh China. Ahh childhood memories of Mt. Holly, NC.

tsap seui