Interview registration question

Just now, I made an appointment for my interview in Guangzhou, but when the confirmation e-mail was received, realized that my surname was printed twice.

Signing back onto my account, I see that I am able to change the Chinese characters in my given name and surname, but not the Romanization or English name. Will this effect my appointment or jeopardize my interview? And if so, how can I change my name on the registration page to only include my given name, instead of my surname under both headings?

Looking back at the application in both Chinese and English, I realized where the error was in translation. In Chinese, the page should specify 'given name' with 'without surname' ‘名字(无姓)' as to ask for a name in Chinese, we will normally include both our given names and surnames if you asked for a name (名字).

Any information anyone here can provide on how to remedy my current registration name repetition would be greatly appreciated.

No, you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you can easily correct the error.

Thank you! What a relief! I thought I might have to reschedule or something, because my surname showed twice under the "application name". There are only two characters in my name, in this way, there are three. It's kind of not my really name anymore, so I am so afraid that it will fail or not be able to get the interview because of this.

So I just have keep this mistake because I can correct the error in the online system, and I will explain to the workers during the interview?

No, you should be fine. I wouldn't worry about it, unless you can easily correct the error.

Thank you! What a relief! I thought I might have to reschedule or something, because my surname showed twice under the "application name". There are only two characters in my name, in this way, there are three. It's kind of not my really name anymore, so I am so afraid that it will fail or not be able to get the interview because of this.

So I just have keep this mistake because I can correct the error in the online system, and I will explain to the workers during the interview?

Again, though, if you CAN correct the name, do so, but I doubt that you'll have any problem because of this.