I married Miss Magoo.

RobertH

Well Hui had her drivers license revoked yesterday because she failed the eye test. I was a little annoyed with her at the time because she was being suborn and not covering one eye like the woman at the DMV told her to. The woman wanted to pass Hui so bad so she was giving her hints on how to pass but Hui did not want to do it the way she was being told and after 3 trys I am once again a Taxi. Now we got a appointment to see the eye doctor today and then off to get glasses tomorrow but that leaves me with 2 weeks of driving her around. Now Im not mad at her by any means just annoyed because once again she knows how to do it right and wont listen to anyone... :P Now her idea is she needs to return to China to see a "good" eye doctor who can fix her eyes because after all what do ours American doctors know...

• Like 1

I keep thinking of that sceene in "Every Which Way But Loose" where Grandma keeps flunking her eye test at the D.M.V. when she should be using her glasses

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Misc%20Junk%20for%20posting/B6szF7wBGkKGrHqQOKowEyjCzRd1BMyTNycCw-1_35_zps44a624c6.jpg.

• Like 1

Robert,

Boy can I ever relate to several statements you made:

1. REAL Chinese women never accept clues when someone Western attempts to help them with “clues” to pass any type of tests. I don’t know why that some Chinese women don’t understand this. YEP! This includes my own wife Yin! The she comes home and complains that they were against her because she is Chinese. I have learned to pick my battles now, and simply agree. God! I’m such a pussy!
  2. Why do our wives decide the best way to remedy a situation: is to return to China for a real doctor, hair-dresser for styling or hair color, etc., etc.? Like there aren’t competent and more qualified people in the US, and Chinese to boot if you select as such. E.G.; Yin wanted her hair colored. She rejected several good hair dressers that are very reputable and take as long as three months just for an appointment, which I was able to bypass. She rejected all of them, and I was relegated as the competent person. I became the competent person, and I panicked and did a hasty research on the Internet of how to color hair. I did well; but the wife still thought Chinese hairdressers would be better! LOL!

Enjoy being the taxi driver Robert! You ain’t the first; or the last either! After 9 years of marriage; I’m still dealing with this particular issue, and nor for just driving either!

Dave

• Like 1