Gorgeous cosplay girls

No wonnar' them US papers losin' reeders. Kant splor a rell-I-vant topic like Xinhua!

Lill'' worried bout that lill' black & orange gal --- she ain't hidn' an adam's apple in that lil' outfit .... is 'she'? (not to mention wha else she might be a' hidn')

Sure is great to hear from you, Kim. Been wonderin' how you be doin'! Yep, me and tsapper wuz a wonderin' about that thar orange and black cosplay -

• Like 1

Thanks, Mick ~! (and special thanks..)

Well, I like 'cos-play' every bit as much as the Communist top leadership at Xinhua (who call the shots on what's published) ;... and hey, comin' fro' a Communist family we's all amused ! -- even at the patriarchal top!

Personally, I'd be in-clined to stray wide of lill' black & orange..

(I'll be joining the patriarch -- Fei and the little lad Luke is already there --- in YueYang -- Hunan, in August. Weather is currently.... horrible. YueYang's low temperatures in the last several days (87f) are about 10 degrees above our HIGH temps.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2013 at 9:52 PM, dnoblett said:

I started speaking in strange tounges, when I laid eyes on this uniform. YEAH! :happydance:

null_zps8521acad.jpg

They ought to be able to make a car with those lines.

Now that handle, just shut me up, speechles. :sweating_buckets:

What a grip!

null_zpsc9ac6e99.jpg

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

You cannot get any better Cosplay than at a Star Trek convention.

This week they broke the Guinness Book of World Records for most people in one place in Star Trek costumes with 1085 in Terry Farrell was #1085.
terry-farrell-guinness-world-record-star

stlv-star-trek-guinness-world-record-01_

jadzia-dax-jadzia-dax-17581485-1024-7681

More: http://www.treknews.net/2013/08/13/terry-farrell-star-trek-las-vegas-costume-guinness-world-record/

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)