Finally have 10yr green card

Thanks to all the information and help I have received here through the years. April 28th had AOS interview in Buffalo.

A week later got a letter we were approved. And last week we finally got Jun's 10 year Green Card. Thanks once again to all here and all my family and friends for their support.

During the interview she asked a few questions and intently wrote down all our answers. But after about 10 minutes she stopped writing anything down and just began to listen and look at photos and proof, asking only a few questions. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. After she found out we had been together for almost 4 years already I guess she realized we were really married and in love. For those of you who do not know our story to sum it up. After I married Jun, I moved to China after I got everything paperwork and financially done here. Spent 11 months with her in China, taught English while there. Soon as she got approved to come to the U.S., we moved here. So in the 4+ months we have been married have only been separated for the 6 months from when we got married till I moved to China.

Not AOS, you filed an I-751 to remove conditions (ROC), AOS is the changing of status from a non immigrant to immigrant as in K-1, and other non immigrant visa types such as visitors, work and student visas.

It is rare that people get interviewed when removing conditions, in my wife's case she only interviewed for her K-1 visa in Guangzhou back in 2007, and later got approved for her AOS and two years later ROC without interviews.

Anyway congrats on finally getting the USCIS monkey off your back.