Not married certificate date

My fiancee got her certificate to show that she is single a few months ago. She has never been married however they dated it from July 2009 to present. Is that a problem? Maybe they will think she was married before 2009 and ask for a divorce certificate. Her hukou town is about 20 hours by train so no easy thing to go back and get a new one (she didn't notice until later that it said 2009). Below is how the English translation reads:

"""According to application and declaration of the applicant, we confirm that the applicant has no record of marriage or divorce from July. 6,2009 to present, This certificate indicates that the applicant has no record of marriage in our jurisdiction area

My fiancee got her certificate to show that she is single a few months ago. She has never been married however they dated it from July 2009 to present. Is that a problem? Maybe they will think she was married before 2009 and ask for a divorce certificate. Her hukou town is about 20 hours by train so no easy thing to go back and get a new one (she didn't notice until later that it said 2009). Below is how the English translation reads:

"""According to application and declaration of the applicant, we confirm that the applicant has no record of marriage or divorce from July. 6,2009 to present, This certificate indicates that the applicant has no record of marriage in our jurisdiction area

The information provided by the Chinese authorities is what it is. The Consulate knows that, and will accept what they provide.

Beachey, Sorry for my late reply. She is 33. Her birthday is in February. Also a few years ago we were planning to get married but then decided to wait and at that time she got a 'never married' certificate which stated from date of birth. Of course that one is no longer valid but she still has it. So I think we'll bring them both.