AFTER 2 YEARS...i-751??

I am wondering if this I-751 is the form used to obtain the 10 year green card after the 2 year green card expires. We have no problems and really don't need to adjust anything. Just want to be legal for the next 10 year period. So.. we need to use this form I-751?? Correct?? Hope all is well with everybody in your pursuit of happiness!!

Yes, you will need to file the I-751 within 90 days BEFORE the conditional 2 year card expires. You will need to provide plenty of evidence that you are living together as a bonafide married couple for the entire 2 years.

Study the topics having to do with the I-751 here: http://candleforlove.com/forums/tags/forums/I-751/

Earliest can be filed is within 90 days prior to card expiration, or if divorced, can be filed as soon as divorce is final, no need to be within that 90 days. However do not file late.

Also note, many confuse 90 days with 3 months and send in at 3 months and have it returned as being sent too soon. 3 months can sometimes be 92 days (31+30+31 days)