Another issue that has come up. My stepdaughters guangzhou case number does not match the number in visa inside the passport. Is this going to be a problem later?

My wife's numbers match up. My daughters A- number matches but not the case number.

What do mean didnt match up, like totally different numbers or there were additional numbers?

Received the passports and brown envelopes today. Now to pay for those green cards.

Kind of confused on the AR11 they are asking how long lived at address and where entered into the US. What should I put in this area since neither of them have ever been to the US. Also the address that I list should it be my dad's address where I want the green card to go or to my house? Should it be my dad's address first then mine as Last Address?

Also should I leave blank the entry into the US boxes since neither of them have ever been in the US before?

Sit back and THINK. You MAY be doing the WRONG THING. If she has never been in the US, she does NOT have a green card. Have you paid her green card fee? Did you use the correct address there?

When she DOES enter the U.S., will you make sure that any forms filled out have the correct address?

When THIS address changes, you will need to file the AR-11, not before.

Another issue that has come up. My stepdaughters guangzhou case number does not match the number in visa inside the passport. Is this going to be a problem later?

My wife's numbers match up. My daughters A- number matches but not the case number.

The A-number is the alien registration number, which is what her U.S. case is identified with with the USCIS. Make sure that ALL A-numbers match for each person.

The Guangzhou case number is used by the Dept. of State in processing the visa. AS long as she HAS the visa, she has completed that processing.

Yep, if the AR-11 is asking for time at prior address and POE entry location, then better to wait until you arrive in the states and then file the AR-11, or better yet let the officer at the POE know new address, they do ask if the home address is correct while clearing your through the POE.

From what I see the USCIS fee site only asks for an A# and payment, others who have recently paid the fee may know if the fee payment system asks if home address has changed.

OK, I'll wait on the AR-11 until later.

The A #'s match up fine.

If we change the address at point of entry is there a chance they could be denied entry? Not sure just heard a few horror stories about people wanting to make changes and being denied entry.

I think we'll just wait until we're actually through all that then make the changes.

OK, I'll wait on the AR-11 until later.

The A #'s match up fine.

If we change the address at point of entry is there a chance they could be denied entry? Not sure just heard a few horror stories about people wanting to make changes and being denied entry.

I think we'll just wait until we're actually through all that then make the changes.

No they will not deny entry at the POE over an address change, they do understand this can change from the time an I-130 is filed to the time you actually enter the USA using the visa. Again I do remember my wife being asked at the POE if the home address is correct. I have yet to see any stories where a person entering the USA on an immigrant visa such as CR-1 and CR-2 get denied entry.

The only time the POE deny entry is perhaps someone on a visitor's visa had overstayed on a prior visit to the USA, or the POE has strong indications that the visitor is trying to immigrate on a visitors visa.

Bubba, this morning I sat down and painted myself "PROUD" of you for making it this far. If you figure out a way to screw it all up at POE, Imma gonna come down there to POE, and get in line behind Dan and Randy and kick yore butt!!! :rotfl:

Have a happy life in Uncle Samville.

tsap seui

• Like 1

Bubba, this morning I sat down and painted myself "PROUD" of you for making it this far. If you figure out a way to screw it all up at POE, Imma gonna come down there to POE, and get in line behind Dan and Randy and kick yore butt!!! :rotfl:

Have a happy life in Uncle Samville.

tsap seui

Got a good laugh out of that, tsap. Good answer!