me have new question

Zhenghong

Today me and husband finish work and every day we stop at same beer store to get food for today.

husband buy small beer and me buy food for dinner.

We drive to go home and sit to wait to turn.

we just stting ther. and one very younger boy turn and crash to one car and to my car.

i no drive car for husband and me work same hour and together so husband drive car.

now my car no perfect no more and car good money to buy.

why this boy crash to my car?

Guest ExChinaExpat

Did I get the translation correct?

Today me and husband finish work and every day we stop at same beer store to get food for today.

we just stting ther. and one very younger boy turn and crash to one car and to my car.

i no drive car for husband and me work same hour and together so husband drive car.

Let's see if I can translate your Chinglish in to English successfully. Let me know if I got it right:

When my husband and I finish work, every day we stop at the same beer store to buy food. My husband buys a small beer and I buy food for dinner. Then, while we were driving home, we were waiting at the stoplight, and not moving. Suddenly, a young boy turned and crashed into my car. My husband and I both work at the same time, so my husband usually drives the car.

Now, since the young boy crashed into my car, it doesn't look perfect anymore. It will be very expensive to fix it.

I am so disappointed that this young boy crashed into my car.

If you're asking why he crashed into your car, it's because he simply was not paying attention.

Edited by JiangsuExpat (see edit history)

Did you get a police report and do you have insurance to cover your car's damage... does the boy have insurance?

Yep, exchange info, and hopefully have a police report who was at fault, and have the insurance pay to repair the car, that is one reason we have car insurance.

USA Dan, they live in Ohio.

Yes in Ohio.

I'l help hong out on this one.

After work each day we stop at the same store for food and some beer..

As we were waiting to pull out of the parking lot and make a right turn.

Traffic was backed up and this young boy had just enough room to make a left between some stopped cars.

As he made his left turn he did not see the car coming down the right hand turn lane to the freeway.

He got nailed on his passenger side and was pushed into us.

Took out our driver mirror and all down the driver side of our car.

The boy did have insurance and was proven at fault and was sited.

There is a ploice report.

The thing that pisses me off is we only have one more payment to pay off the car.

5 years without even a scratch.