non-chinese national DCF

Wondering if the process at the Guangzhou consulate will be any different for a non-Chinese National, from the thousands of Chinese National reviews I've been reading about. Anyone have any information? Suggestions? Advice? (CR-1 visa)

I have all documentation ready, affidavits, I-864 with co-sponsor, all my domicile proof, proof of living together, pictures, etc... and sent Pkt 3 via EMS today. BUT do I need to add anything else due to the difference in nationality of my spouse??

Thanks for any input!

-T

Only difference is spouse will need to aquire additional police certs from all countries lived in since age 16, and residency evidence for China.

Police certs needed at interview not when filing petition.

Certain countries the police certs are not available in which case the consulate knows this and will accept this.

Foreign doc info can be found here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_3272.html

Everything listed on OF-169 are turned over at document intake, including medical results packet, and any original documents that may have been scanned and emailed if case were filed in the states and optin to electronic process at NVC.

Only things that tend to be carried into interview are printout of invitation email, and perhaps a flexible photo album of pictures taken together. Also photo-copies of any original documents submitted that you may want to request returned at the interview.

OK, that's great, then we have everything covered. Thanks for the response! Does anyone know of a non-Chinese national being interviewed in Guangzhou and has written or told their story to someone? My husband is just really curious about the questions asked, but I'm assuming they're the same as the only difference mentioned above is the police cert...

Actually there has been a few members here who had same situation, Japanese, Europeans etc, seem to be similar line of questions.

Look through the interview result forum.

• Like 1