Just one set, have them in a flexible album that can pass under the glass partition.

They won't take at doc intake, you bring to interview to show VO if they ask.

Guys,

Just got back from the documents in-take.

It took about 2.5 hr.

They took

• I-864 of me
  • I-864 of my co-sponsor
  • notarized copy of marriage certificate
  • notarized copy of police record
  • notarized copy of birth
  • medical report
  • had my wife signed the DS230 part 2.

She was asked:

• Where was this filed?
  • Is this your first marriage?
  • Any children?
  • Who is your petitioner?
  • What is the name of your petitioner?
  • When did you get married?
  • Can you speak English?
  • What do you do for your living?
  • What does your husband do for a living?
  • Ever been to the states?
  • Who is the co-sponsor on the I-864?

They didn't take my domicile evidences: I have a job offer letter, bank/credit card records, my driver license, and they also did not take our photos as dnoblett mentioned.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Guys i have a question about the EMS thing, the VO said to write it in Chinese? Do i have to write my name in Chinese as well aside from the address or the name will stay as it is? Hahahaha, i know it is a silly question but i just wanna be sure. And do i have to write the hotel's address here in Guangzhou? Thank you for a quick response guys...

Guys i have a question about the EMS thing, the VO said to write it in Chinese? Do i have to write my name in Chinese as well aside from the address or the name will stay as it is? Hahahaha, i know it is a silly question but i just wanna be sure. And do i have to write the hotel's address here in Guangzhou? Thank you for a quick response guys...

You are basically creating a mailing label that will need to be acceptable to the post office.

The address is where it will be mailed to in China - the post office often will not accept addresses written in Pinyin or in English

Your name may be written as is - include your phone number.

You are basically creating a mailing label that will need to be acceptable to the post office.

The address is where it will be mailed to in China - the post office often will not accept addresses written in Pinyin or in English

I will be staying in Guangzhou for a week while waiting for the visa if given one, so my hotel address is where it will be mailed? Thanks Randy

I will be staying in Guangzhou for a week while waiting for the visa if given one, so my hotel address is where it will be mailed? Thanks Randy

I'm sure someone else can fill in the details better than me here - you may wish to pick it up at the post office.

Looks like as of 3/16/13 they have changed the procedure, it looks like you select a CTIC Bank branch before interview as a location where you will pick up the packet.

See: http://ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-documentdelivery.asp

If interview was set before that date, then they will do it the old way and deliver the packet to the post office near the consulate.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/GUZConsulateArea.jpg

http://candleforlove.com/forums/topic/26428-china-post/

Then again, you may wish to follow the directions you're given - it sounds like you already have a mailer?