AOS and name change

Hi all. When we requested my wife's social security number, we had them add my last name as she wanted to take my name. When moved her maiden name to now be used as her middle name Should she be signing all the forms as her NEW name (which includes my last name) or the name from her passport? I ask this because she has signed all the forms with her new name except for I-693. The Dr had her sign I-693 with the name that matched her passport. will this cause us a problem?

thanks all

Thanks Dan. I don't think it will be a problem but you never know. We have filled out and signed every form with her New name except for I-693. but I-693 matches her passport so I'm hoping won't be an issue.

Name will match "Other Names Used" on G-328 and also on I-485 "Name on I-94"

Right....I thought about that too. Also, do we need to submit (2) G-325a forms per person like we did for K1?

Nope only the person your spouse adjusting status needs to fill out a G-325A because bio data (Name, address has changed). You only provide the I-864, and no G-325A for step child.

So only one G-325A needed.

Might as well ask this (hopefully) last question while I am asking. Several of the forms have a blank for A#. I am assuming that is the alien registration number found on the I-94 and 797? Should we put that number on the form? I remember the K1 forms asking for that but we never put it in.

Wow ok. I filled out one for my step son and printed it. Guess I will trash his G-325a. Thanks again Dan!

Slight correction is if step child is age 14 or older will need a G-235A

Might as well ask this (hopefully) last question while I am asking. Several of the forms have a blank for A#. I am assuming that is the alien registration number found on the I-94 and 797? Should we put that number on the form? I remember the K1 forms asking for that but we never put it in.

Only on Spouse G-325A and I-485, not on Step child's enter "None" for A# on step child's paperwork.