Since my step son had his vaccinations in GUZ, we just give his yellowbook to the Civil Surgeon and he will fill out the DS-3025 for my step son based on the yellowbook?

No, the DS-3025 is a form that would have been done at the visa medical, if not done, the state side US Civil Surgeon will do an I-693, (Just the vaccination part needed)

http://www.uscis.gov/i-693

To locate civil surgeons look here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

Ah ok. Thanks Dan

My wife got one of those yellow books, the Civil Surgeon simply filled out I-693 vaccination record transcribing from the yellow book.

My wife will need the vaccinations but her son has had them so I will take them both to the appointment with the civil surgeons. Just glad they wont have to get physicals again since they had those in GUZ

The transcription to I-693 should be around $30 or so, the the doctor trys to hit you with a full medical, find another doctor.

As for wife, shop around, may be able to get the vaccinations done at low to no cost, possibly covered by medical insurance, or done by health dept. See about putting wife and step child on your medical insurance.

Age 18 - 64 are required to have:

• MMR
  • Td
  • Variccella (AKA Chicken Pox)
  • The FLU if in season

Just added them to the insurance so I will see if I can get the vaccinations free :)

One more note, if had vaccinations before but lost records, or have had disease being vaccinated against like chicken pox, your doctor may be able to test for this and waive those vaccinations, is called a titer test. Bring the new vaccination record and/or titer test result to a civil surgeon for transcription to I-693.

Also check your family doctor, who knows they may be a civil surgeon, or know one who will behave nicely.