About love,nutrient and others

The washer is roaring and there are my husband's clothes in it.I have no time to eat my breakfast.I'm not hungry.I want to read my husbans's and others' posts here.Since my husband recommended this website,I have begun to like it slowly.Thanks donahso leading me to this column.Thanks bobby,hatriqon,dean hall,bobmal99.afshiery,dewdrop...Your ideas are very wonderful!Wish you happiness each and every day like me!

I'm moved by my husbands' words. In fact I 'm a lucky woman.I found out my life love in the vast people sea.It is not easy but I finally have him.You have to believe that WHEN the God created a man,at the same time,Him also made a woman who was suitable for this man. However,the God had put these persons in different places.You have to look for him(her) hard.Maybe you will encounter untold difficulties and dangers on the way to seek your life love.But never give it up.

I like to read. There was an old saying---a person is just a book.My husband is a thick and wonderful book to me.I'll read and understand and love him with the whole my life.

About Bobby's question,the following is my idea.

When you enjoy a beautiful painting,how do you feel of it?It can please to both your eyeballs and mind?I guess the answer is yes.This has imperceptibly nutriented them. On the contrary,when you see an unly secenry,your eyes feel to be provoked and uncomfortable,aren't they? By the way,my good husband and teacher,my tag question is right?...Under similar circumstances,when a person is happy and joyous,he looks like more good -looking than the ordinary occasions;when a person is angry and sad,his looks will be changed and he seems like a little ugly.Scientic researches have showed that a kind of toxin is produred in his body when a person is in bad moods and this toxin will damage his appearance.

when a person is happy,some kind of nutrient will have made his inside and it will make you more beautiful.We know,the women who are in love are the most beautiful. why? Because love makes her happy and happy makes nutrient and the nutrient makes her beautiful. Sorry, I should quit .I'm not an expert in this field. At last, one more time, wish you happy!

:) :lol: :P

• 2 weeks later...

Nice post.How beautiful your love is!It's all made of passion,and all made of wishes.I can see all adoration,duty,and observance.On the way to our sweetheart,it has all trial,too.All humbleness,all patience will lead us to the correct road.Wish us all happy like you,happy moon,your purity is an inspiration to us all.