GOOD LIFE IN USA

okie2

My wife & stepdaughter & I came to usa after me living in Yudu China for 23 months April 6th 2010.

both of them got very home sick for about 2 months then were ok.

Now they don't want to go back to China but I do.

My wife Helen is working very hard at learning english daughter knows it very well from school in China. last month our daughter joined the army sent to fort brag north carolina.

Today we got a phone call from her to tell us she was awarded her usa citizenship.

this is 2 years 3 months earlier than if she had not joined the army.

Helen is studing the 100 questions for citizenship test 8 & 10 hours every day which is helping her with learning english too.

Great stuff, good to hear you are doing well, and congrats on step daughter joining the Army, and subsequent citizenship through Military service.

:victory:

My wife did time in the Army, only not the US Army, she served in the Chinese Army. :popeye:

My wife & stepdaughter & I came to usa after me living in Yudu China for 23 months April 6th 2010.

both of them got very home sick for about 2 months then were ok.

Now they don't want to go back to China but I do.

My wife Helen is working very hard at learning english daughter knows it very well from school in China. last month our daughter joined the army sent to fort brag north carolina.

Today we got a phone call from her to tell us she was awarded her usa citizenship.

this is 2 years 3 months earlier than if she had not joined the army.

Helen is studing the 100 questions for citizenship test 8 & 10 hours every day which is helping her with learning english too.

Great to hear happy stories. Congrats on all the good news.

Good luck with the future.

tsap seui

:sweating_buckets: I'm in the Army I think....... My wife is the Dicahtahtor!.....Genieralah!......And Presadentah! all rolled in to one! Me....... I'm just a private/pissant worker!....... I think the cat out ranks me........ :sweating_buckets:

Don't fight it Robert. It's the natural order of things.
  • Like 1
:sweating_buckets: I'm in the Army I think....... My wife is the Dicahtahtor!.....Genieralah!......And Presadentah! all rolled in to one! Me....... I'm just a private/pissant worker!....... I think the cat out ranks me........ :sweating_buckets:
Don't fight it Robert. It's the natural order of things.

That's right. Don't worry Robert she's telling everyone that you are her Boss and the smartest man in the world. (Reality is just between you and her.) :suck_kr:

Robert, fear not...I am not master of my home either, nor have I ever been master of my domain...if'n ya know what I mean, or ever saw the Seinfeld episode on that chicken chokin' subject.

Maybe the cat outranks ya, but you're not lower than whale caca....are ya?

tsap seui