Yellowbird Innovative Electronics is born!

As I told people before Hui and I brought back some speakers from China to sell. Well they sold great, I sold out in 4 day so Hui got on the computer and found the factory and we ordered 320 more. Tomarrow is our 1st day of business. We will open up at the Swap meet in Phoenix and see how we do. The plan is to see how we do at this swap meet while we wait for the huge one near our home to get busy. I hope we do well I cant bear to think of the mop slap headed my way if we bomb.... :boxer:

Best of luck, guy! You seem to have a good head for this stuff. Me, I'm the original "gave a party and no one came" person - I'm afraid that would extend to business dealings like this as well.

gi-gi- giddy-up cowboy let's hope you guys take a swift ride to success in yore venture....well, in yore case it's usually an adventure. Good luck.

tsap seui

Ok just got back from the swap meet, Effff me hotter then hell!!! Slow day at the place did about 230.00 in sales so it was a ok day. Nutttin I can think about quittin the bus drivin job but maybe it can grow to that.

• 5 weeks later...