Where but China could see......

Downtown Chongqing, Only place in the world you can stand in one place and turn 360 degrees on any day, or night and in one turn see over 100 women that are drop dead beautful. My wife always jokes that when I am old and retired she is going to put a chair in Chongqing center and each day I can sit on my chair and watch the beautiful women.

HERE!!! HERE!!! and a hardy har har. In praise of Chinertucky wimmins. I salute em all... :worthy:

And everywhere you go in tiny hiney land, there they are....without a doubt in this lookers eyes, the world's sexiest wimmins.

I can't help myself, I LOOK....heck, I even walk down the street behind my wife jes so I can look at her lil' butt struttin' an ah twitchin' with that gift from God distinctly Asian walk.

Oh my, somebody throw me a towel and fan me please!! I'm livin' a dadgum wet dream, EVERYDAY.....YA-HOOOOO

tsap seui

Only in China could you get a better chicken sandwich at Mcdonalds then at KFC. Right now Mcdonalds has a Chicken sandwich that is spicey has Bacon, Cheese and this special sauce on it...... Oh man is it great. I hope they send it over to us in the USA.

At KFC I had a nasty chopped and formed chicken sandwich with no breading covered in a weird BBQ flavor sauce that was a real disapointment.

Man o Man! I can relate about the beautiful women for sure. For the first couple of years I lived over there, my tongue rode side saddle in my mouth and I needed a bib just to catch my drool. You are right - at any time and in any direction you could see women that were just drop dead gorgeous. Incredible!

On another note, I once rode on a city bus in China on the eve of Spring Festival. An old man sat next to me and he had a goose in a burlap bag, with the head and neck sticking out. The goose, most likely the guest of honor at dinner, was in a foul (fowl) mood. He kept pecking my leg and honking. Each time the goose pecked my leg, the old man slapped it across the head with a rolled up magazine. Never saw that anywhere else.

We went to see the Detian 3 tierd water falls. We arrived in the town and my wife and I got on the wrong bus. After riding about a mile she realized it. The driver stopped and let us off. We walked maybe a 1/4 mile towrd town. A farmer rode by and gave us a lift in his wagaon. My wife jumped on the wagaon and I followed. The wagon was being pulled by a Water Buffalo. The gentleman would not accept any payment other then xie xie and zai jian. TIC baby. This is China!