June Interview Group (Common Posting Thread)

Great to hear of your success.

Every success story with the federal government is a precious one. Each to be etenally grateful for. :worthy:

Good luck with your new life.

tsap seui

Congrats! Great to hear. Was fun chatting last night while you were on them pins and needles! LOL

I know Klamath Falls, loved that truck-stop Mollies on the north side of town. One of my neighbors daughters lived there for a few years and raised a little hell when the .GOV was restricting water usage by the local farmers.

Mollies is now closed and a Pilot store took its place. :(

Now that is Depressing! I have been seeing many of the classic stops out there getting replaced by Pilots. The issue I have had with Pilot stops is they are so generic, typically a subway and perhaps a Wendy's restaurant, and inadequate parking.

You can track it on the EMS website, do a Google search for EMS China. I never had good luck with the English side, always had my wife check on the Chinese side though I have heard of others who got the English page to work. However, the updates are not always real time so you may have the package before the web site reflects it.

Still no visa 3 days after interview? We're planning on calling tomorrow. :gleam:

Did you elect to have it sent to the nearby post office?

I have seen most people report 3 days but in some cases up to a week.

Still no visa 3 days after interview? We're planning on calling tomorrow. :gleam:

Did you elect to have it sent to the nearby post office?

I have seen most people report 3 days but in some cases up to a week.

Don't think we did but I'll check. She has a EMS tracking label but it hasn't shown up on the website yet.

Is she still in Guangzhou or is it being sent to her local post?

If in Gongshow just call the post in the morning and afternoon.

tsap seui