I-130 sent to California

Thanks David,

I have read up on the electronic processing and hope to go that route. I have many red flags to overcome but have addressed them all in the EOR as well and have 4 visits already to see LiYuan as well as a lot of other documents.

I have some things scanned and ready in pdf files already.

I have 270 pages of QQ conversations already but just picked a few to send at various times.

From what I have read California is 2-3 months behind Vermont in processing. I just got NOA1 yesterday.

How do you do electronic processing? I got my NOA1 about 5 weeks ago from Vermont..... I filed the form for notification by email... is there something else that I should be doing?

You will get an approval notice from USCIS, after that you will get notice from NVC as to what to do next.

Elect process for visas other than K1 fiancee is detailed here.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37703-i29fk3-changes-and-nvc-electronic-processing-for-i-130cr1/

Thanks David,

I have read up on the electronic processing and hope to go that route. I have many red flags to overcome but have addressed them all in the EOR as well and have 4 visits already to see LiYuan as well as a lot of other documents.

I have some things scanned and ready in pdf files already.

I have 270 pages of QQ conversations already but just picked a few to send at various times.

From what I have read California is 2-3 months behind Vermont in processing. I just got NOA1 yesterday.

Good luck with everything, man. We sat in USCIS for 8 months but got through the EP of NVC in short order. Actually, the electronic processing was pretty fun and things raced along like a Chinese taxi with Dale Jr. Zhang at the wheel.

tsap seui