Minimum time between visits?

I have a multiple entry visa which allows stays of 30 days each. Does China have a requirement for a minimum number of days between visits?

No, China does not. I am currently in China on a 6 month business visa, which I can in theory continuously renew - have to do it by the end of the month in fact. For this, I just need to leave China once every 365 days.

Previously I was on a 1 year travel visa, with a duration stay of 90 days.

To answer your question, there is no requirement for the amount of time between stays, in fact, you could leave on day X, and come back later in the day on day X, and you'd be good to go.

I'm in Beijing, and previously, every 90 days I would make my "visa runs" down to Shenzhen/Hong Kong: take the train to Shenzhen, get off, walk 10 minutes to the Shenzhen/Hong Kong border crossing/customs, get into Hong Kong and take the subway to the first stop, turn-around and take the subway back to the border crossing area, go back through customs into Shenzhen, and then take the train back up to Beijing.

There's not a number of days between each stay, but, you need to leave/pass through customs, and after coming back into China, in your case, you have another 30 days before you have to do it again.

30 day stay is unusual, 90 is the norm.

However I have seen posts of travel to HK then re enter same day or next. Or also visit local PSB to see about extending stay.

I have a multiple entry visa which allows stays of 30 days each. Does China have a requirement for a minimum number of days between visits?

AZ - Let's hope the visa process goes a lot easier this time around. Going through another Black Hole saga would be too cruel....Best wishes old friend!

(for those who don't know - AZ and I were here back in those nasty, unbelievable days of the original Black Hole, that gave birth to Candle).

• 3 weeks later...

We have a home in Jiangmen, so on several occasions we have taken a bus to Zhuhia. I just to walk thru customs to Macao and then immiediately return to Zhuhai while my wife waits for me. so the short answer, no minimum time, except the time to exit customs, fill out a new form and re-enter China.