Do Chinese women need a telephone to call China?

griz326

Do Chinese women breathe when they talk???

Not my Lao Po! All that she needs to do is to open the window and aim her mouth...they'll hear her in China!

hehehehe ... Lao Po, "small a little..."

On top of that, she doesn't breathe when she talks! In her call yesterday, she talked none stop until the money on her calling card ran out...just over 90 minutes. I don't think who every she was talking with said a word.

Are those behaviors uniquely Chinese?

Mine broke the sound barrier once with a tornadic thunder clap, she paused in a momentary stupor, blinked, then picked right up where she left off, until SHE ran the card out also.

My wife first came to the U.S. we would talk for hours every night. Then I bought her a birthday present, a smart phone with unlimited international calling. 3 months later and now when I want to talk to her I need to hide her charger so her phone goes dead. She is catching on to this tactic now, last night it was "bad laopo, you hide my battery again?" I responded "no, I don't know where it is". Big mistake, 95lb woman beats the crap out of me until I gave it up finally.

Obviously a joke, but she does love the smart phone with unlimited calls, makes her feel more comfortable being able to call family whenever she wants.

Fortunately my wife is not a big talker, we use a Skype WIFI IP phone for calls to China $25 recharge perhaps every 3-6 months.

When she does chat on the phone it is always set to speaker phone talks at it instead of holding to ear, same goes with the cell phone. Conversations tend to be on the loud side because of this.

Do Chinese women breathe when they talk???

Not my Lao Po! All that she needs to do is to open the window and aim her mouth...they'll hear her in China!

hehehehe ... Lao Po, "small a little..."

On top of that, she doesn't breathe when she talks! In her call yesterday, she talked none stop until the money on her calling card ran out...just over 90 minutes. I don't think who every she was talking with said a word.

Are those behaviors uniquely Chinese?

It is an obvious observation which begs: Why doesn't she talk to you in this excited way???

If I could get the same gas mileage out of my car that she gets on one inhale/exhale... we would be rich! :blahblah1: :phone1:

hehe....

How ya doin' cuzin' Andrew?

tsap seui