Eye Glasses for correct vision?

Indeed, Tsap we had our own tastes in design. Ying, really has a big laugh (me too) at the young men with their pants down below the cheeks of their ass...she keeps asking me why...I tell her it's the fashion and that's what they would tell her. Right?

Indeed, Tsap we had our own tastes in design. Ying, really has a big laugh (me too) at the young men with their pants down below the cheeks of their ass...she keeps asking me why...I tell her it's the fashion and that's what they would tell her. Right?

Need to let her know that pants hang down thing is a Prison Gang thing.

I think that is the stupidest fashion statement, must like to send that message, must like to say just got out of prison, or are just plain ignorant.

Snopes

I say we try to get em to start a trend of Ass-less pants. FREE THE TINY HINEY could be the brand name. I will get started on this and go find a company to make them.

hmmmm maybe will get the skizors and go see if I can get a few of the ladys to let me make em a custom pair! Oh can you imagine, getting off the plane and seeing a nation of firm perky tiny.....>THUD<..........Oh damn it someone throw some water on Tsap and wake him up.....

i dont know. i found girls wearing those eye frames kinda cute. at first, i was clueless, but then, i saw more and more in china and hong kong each time i visited so i got use to it. its happen in nyc too. you see alot in nyc ktv joints, not that i go there alot :whistling:

the jail look fad is something i dont enjoy looking, pants hanging down to your a$$ and sneakers without shoe laces. oh well, everyone marchs to different drum beat???