English QQ

LiYuan and I use QQ to chat and I am trying to figure out how to get the chat logs off of there.I have looked in the folders and cannot find them, so i know I am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. I can see the days we chat on a calendar but cannot find a log style format.
Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

This was posted 2009 so may have changed, and I will have to look at QQ on my wife's computer if this dont work for you.

i don't know how to post images here, but on the bottom how the QQ program theres an icon of a speaker, volume control similar to the one on desktop click on that a page will pop out, and you'll see a list of folders. click on any of the folders it will expand out and give u a list of friends you have on QQ click on the name of the person u want the chat history will show up on the right side.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/589733-where-is-chat-history-archives-in-qq/page__view__findpost__p__5925369

This was posted 2009 so may have changed, and I will have to look at QQ on my wife's computer if this dont work for you.

i don't know how to post images here, but on the bottom how the QQ program theres an icon of a speaker, volume control similar to the one on desktop click on that a page will pop out, and you'll see a list of folders. click on any of the folders it will expand out and give u a list of friends you have on QQ click on the name of the person u want the chat history will show up on the right side.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/589733-where-is-chat-history-archives-in-qq/page__view__findpost__p__5925369

Once in the message manager and you see the member's chat log history, at the top is Import & Export button. On the right side of the button is a down-arrow. Click the down-arrow so you can select Export. If you just click that big Import & Export Button the Import opens.