I am filling out my I-130 and getting together all the supporting documentation to be able to file my CR-1. I need a little help though.... I have downloaded the government and instructions on filing the CR-1, but I need some advice on what else to include.

NOTE: ln addition to the required documentation
listed abovg you should submit one or more ofthe
following types of documentation that may widence
fides of your marriage;
E. Documentation showing joint ownership or property; or
F. A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence;
of
G. Documentation showing co-mingling of financial
resources; or
NOTE: ln addition to the required documentation
listed abovg you should submit one or more ofthe
following types of documentation that may widence
fides of your marriage;
E. Documentation showing joint ownership or property; or
F. A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence;
of
G. Documentation showing co-mingling of financial
resources; or
H Birth certificate(s) of child(ren) born to you, and the petitioner, and your spouse together or
I. Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having
personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. (Each affidavit must contain the full name and address, date and place of birth of the person)
J. Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital union.

I do not have E,F,G or H and am unsure about what to do for I and J

Please help biggrin.gif

Unless you have been living together overseas in China or other country as a married couple most of the sugested things will not be options, however sworn affidavits from friends knowing of your relationship can be written up, and signed infront of an authority.

I normally sugest the removal of condtition letters on VJ as templates or examples of what they can be like.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/USCIS_I751_Affidavit.doc

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/I-751_support.doc

Also, if you pray, pray that you don't get sent to CSC right now...

Awesome,,,, my cousin is a chief of staff for a congressman.... would it help at all to put in a call to him and see what can be done to help? or better just to put in my paperwork and hope for the best..... also thank you very much for the info on the letters..... my family all know that I am married and have been on skype with my wife many times and have spoken with her often.... I met her whole family and have many pictures with them.... would an affidavit from my mother and father be helpful? how about for one from her mother and family? ..... and then just submit all the pictures of all of us together?

Also, if you pray, pray that you don't get sent to CSC right now...

Awesome,,,, my cousin is a chief of staff for a congressman.... would it help at all to put in a call to him and see what can be done to help? or better just to put in my paperwork and hope for the best..... also thank you very much for the info on the letters..... my family all know that I am married and have been on skype with my wife many times and have spoken with her often.... I met her whole family and have many pictures with them.... would an affidavit from my mother and father be helpful? how about for one from her mother and family? ..... and then just submit all the pictures of all of us together?

Just send it in. Nothing a congressman can do until the petition has been there and passes the posted average processing time on USCIS.gov.

Shoule be able to get a Skype log to send, an affidvit from parents is helpful.

Photo copies of pictures together are good, not on them where and when taken, also pictures of you with spouse's family is very helpful showing a relationship with family.

Just my opinion here, but I think fewer photos of the kind that will help show bonafide relationship is better than inundating them with hundreds. You don't need to show that the marriage is real -- you have proof of that already, so I wouldn't give them lots of photos from the wedding. What they want to know is that the relationship is real, so photos of you two together, and you with your spouse's family. They will want to know that you know your spouse's family and your spouse knows yours.

If you have time and can do so, open a joint account somewhere; put your spouse on your insurance as a beneficiary, etc. etc..

Oh, and include, for yourself and your spouse, patience...

Good luck; this community is here for you.

Thank you for the help, I am curious about what you mean by the Skype log? I have looked and looked and cannot find one... the only thing I can think of is the conversation log? We talk a lot every day. Chatting back and forth and some of it is very very personal that I would not really be comfortable sharing with a stranger. I know that is kinda of part of the process, but I would rather not share the intimate details of our conversations if at all possible. Is there some other type of log? We have all of our emails and conversations saved of course, but if I were to print out and send it would be quite alot of information. More like a small novel, at least a hundred pages or more.

Skype, Yahoo, etc. Have a log of when chatted or called. The content of chat not needed.

Other things are a few sample chats and or emails from each month going back a way.

These things show a relationship.

In my case I did this.