200 More Visas Issued in GZ-12/21/02

That's WONDERFUL news!

I do have faith in the hardworking employees at the consulate to resolve the backlog as quickly as possible. I also admire them for being able to get that many visas issued, especially in light of the fact that it is the week of Christmas. To be honest, I find it difficult to focus on work with the holidays around the corner and am glad that the consulate is continuing to work hard on issuing visas for our families. :) Think we owe them all a heartfelt thanks when this is all over. :P

Hopefully the delays will be a thing of the past come end of January. Keeping my fingers crossed.

P.J.

:o :D ( Christmas blobs )

Congratulation to you Bob & Lili.

I am heading for Shanghai tomorrow and will stay in Shanghai for two more weeks. Unfortunatelly, I won't be able to see you in Shanghai. Nevetheless, whish you have good time with Lili in Shanghai for Chinese New Year !

Hong

Congratulation to you Bob & Lili.

I am heading for Shanghai tomorrow and will stay in Shanghai for two more weeks. Unfortunatelly, I won't be able to see you in Shanghai. Nevetheless, whish you have good time with Lili in Shanghai for Chinese New Year !

Hong

Thanks Hong, have a great time in Shanghai, with your family. Maybe you will even have time to meet with Lili, while you are in China. Once again, congratulations and have a wonderful time now that you will be reunited with your family.