Going to be with my baobao in February

Hello all,

We are relative newbies to the K-1 process, we received our NOA1 on 31 Oct 2011. So, we are in that seemingly endless period of waiting between NOA1 and NOA2. Barring some radical change in the glacial pace of activity at the CSC, we speculate that that nothing will happen to our petition until mid to late March, at the earliest. We both know that we have to be strong and patient, and yes, these long winter nights are very lonely. Don't get me wrong, Skype is a wonderful program, one that we utilize daily, to keep in touch. Tonight, I purchased a ticket for a non-stop flight from Seattle to Beijing scheduled for this upcoming February. We are planning on meeting in Beijing, then traveling to Lijiang, by way of Chengdu. We are very much looking forward to a 10-day getaway together, nothing special planned, just some good quality time together. :pash:

Of course, we will document this visit for the purposes of our ongoing visa process, more time together is always a good thing on so many levels. Now, Alisha and I are busy planning the itinerary for our upcoming get together. It will be our holiday gift to each other. :happydance:

Happy holidays,

The B of A&B

Hello all,

We are relative newbies to the K-1 process, we received our NOA1 on 31 Oct 2011. So, we are in that seemingly endless period of waiting between NOA1 and NOA2. Barring some radical change in the glacial pace of activity at the CSC, we speculate that that nothing will happen to our petition until mid to late March, at the earliest. We both know that we have to be strong and patient, and yes, these long winter nights are very lonely. Don't get me wrong, Skype is a wonderful program, one that we utilize daily, to keep in touch. Tonight, I purchased a ticket for a non-stop flight from Seattle to Beijing scheduled for this upcoming February. We are planning on meeting in Beijing, then traveling to Lijiang, by way of Chengdu. We are very much looking forward to a 10-day getaway together, nothing special planned, just some good quality time together. :pash:

Of course, we will document this visit for the purposes of our ongoing visa process, more time together is always a good thing on so many levels. Now, Alisha and I are busy planning the itinerary for our upcoming get together. It will be our holiday gift to each other. :happydance:

Happy holidays,

The B of A&B

Have a good trip B. This is the time of your lives.

Good luck on the interview. She will be fine.

tsap seui

We received NOQ 1 on 9/22 so it's been 3 months for us so far. The time is actually passing by fairly quick because we are not dwelling on it. Have a good trip and enjoy!!

Hello all,

Happy holidays,

The B of A&B

Have a good trip B. This is the time of your lives.

Good luck on the interview. She will be fine.

tsap seui