"Forgotten Bunch Letter" IMPORTANT!!

PJ: can we "pin" this one till Sunday morning?

Guys

For July to September gang who already had their interviews, but are still waiting, a letter to Maura Harty was prepared by Victoria, Roberts and I.

Rob/Vic already addressed the general family visa mess by a letter last Wednesday. Many of us I think, and I know ,want to address the "early bunch "f*** up".

I'll post that letter as a link so the early bunch doesn't take too much bandwidth. :lol: . and the "later bunch" doesn't have to read it if they don't want to.

Don't argue at this point. This letter is not tailored towards more recent cases.

It can be viewed at :

The Forgotten Bunch : Fax to Maura Harty to go Sunday

If you want to sign this, please PM me the following. but ONLY in the subject line please.

Full Petitioner name, City, State, Interview date ( if you want to list it) .

>>>Send me a private message to Eric&Yuhui on www.candleforlove.com

Do not write anything in the message body . Just in the subject line.

Like the last letter Roberts sent for us 12/18, please understand that we can no longer edit / rephrase this if we want to get this done before Easter. It's going This Sunday by 5 PM.

Good follow up after Wednesday letter and CNN interview this Friday 12/20 at 10 PM EST..

/////////////////////////////////////////

The actual Fax/ formatting will NOT look like the page... I know nothing about webpages.. and I just threw that stuff on quickly. It sucks, but the text is here . The actual fax just look like a regular 1 page fax.Sorry guys

:D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic