CCP Blue at August interview

Hobber

I feel for you. My wife was a professor and quit her job and vacated her apartment after she got the CCP approval and pink slip. She was homeless, no career, and living in a hotel 17 days after getting the pink slip yet no visa! Finally, it showed up at the 20 day mark and 2 days before the flight we had booked. She was certainly sweating it and her old co-workers were starting to think she was crazy for giving everything up!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I just heard from a couple we made friends with at our interview in early June '11. They just received the approval. That is 7 months after the interview. I believe they sent in her resume a few weeks after the interview. Keep the faith, these approvals do come!

I had my senator inquire, and they got the same "administrative processing" speil, albeit more verbose and flowery:

Dear Senator Casey: Thank you for your e-mail regarding the immigrant visa application of _____. Your constituent, Mr. _____, requested your assistance in this matter. _____ case requires further processing under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. We recognize that this has been a long wait for _____ and appreciate _____ patience in this regard. Please rest assured that we will contact_____ by courier mail with further instructions as soon as we complete the administrative processing on this case. We hope this information will assist you in responding to your constituent. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions.

--------------------

It's been almost 6 months since her interview, an more than 5 since they confirmed reciept of her paperwork.

Edited by StevePA (see edit history)