Receives visa

Hello Everyone,

Well after standing around for three days, (medical exam, submit documents, and the interview) my Fiancee and her daaughter received their visas. The interview was quick and easy. About three or four questions.

How many times was I married?

How did we communicate?

They looked at a few pictures and said congratulations. Needless to say my Fiancee and Daughter were overjoyed as was I. :D

I will return to America on the 24th. I will use Sanfrancisco as my entry point.

One question. Do the airlines (United) waive the weight limit for luggage for Immigration? With two women, the suitcases will be heavy? :lol: :D

Hello Everyone,

Well after standing around for three days, (medical exam, submit documents, and the interview) my Fiancee and her daaughter received their visas. The interview was quick and easy. About three or four questions.

How many times was I married?

How did we communicate?

They looked at a few pictures and said congratulations. Needless to say my Fiancee and Daughter were overjoyed as was I. :D

I will return to America on the 24th. I will use Sanfrancisco as my entry point.

One question. Do the airlines (United) waive the weight limit for luggage for Immigration? With two women, the suitcases will be heavy? :lol: :D

Great news for you guys!!!

AS Beachey said, United just started (in August) to charge for your second bag. We just missed their deadline for the old rules when we bought tickets in July for our August 15th flight. It's still the 50 pound cut-off in weight. We could all "wish" they had provisions for immigration folks. :lol:

Good luck

tsap seui

Yes. I found out that I have the priveledge of paying $70.00 dollars for the second bag. <_< I do feel honored. The important thing is that I got my Fiancee on the same plane as me. I had bought a round trip ticket to China.We can enter the country together.I have weighed all of my suitcases to make sure I do not exceed the fifty pound limit. :rolleyes: