November interview group

I moved some things around at work in order to obtain the necessary time off so I can be in Guangzhou when my wife has her interview. I leave on the 7th, very excited!

Cool! Have a great trip. I enjoyed my time in Guangzhou

• 2 weeks later...

We just received notification that my wife's interview is scheduled for November 7th. I'm more than a little nervous, though I believe we have everything in order.

Hey, Mr. French, I'm in the same boat as you, Nov. 7th for my wife too. We're just finishing up some last-minute touches on all of our documents, getting everything copied/printed/scanned and so on. Since it's a Monday, we're going to Guangzhou the prior Wednesday to take care of the health check. That'll give us some time to relax and rehearse. How about you?

We just received notification that my wife's interview is scheduled for November 7th. I'm more than a little nervous, though I believe we have everything in order.

Hey, Mr. French, I'm in the same boat as you, Nov. 7th for my wife too. We're just finishing up some last-minute touches on all of our documents, getting everything copied/printed/scanned and so on. Since it's a Monday, we're going to Guangzhou the prior Wednesday to take care of the health check. That'll give us some time to relax and rehearse. How about you?

I'm actually going to be in the U.S. unfortunately. I'm a law student and it's the middle of the semester (not to mention that as a law student I really can't afford a ticket to Guangzhou haha). My wife is going to be getting to Guangzhou Thursday evening and doing the health check on Friday. She interned in Guangzhou when she was in university, so while I feel pretty bad that I can't be there with her, she'll be ok on her own.

Hope you enjoy the weekend in Guangzhou with your wife though! Personally I'm going to be a nervous wreck for the next week and it would probably be a bit better if I could be there rather than on the other side of the planet figuratively biting my nails until the 8th...

My wife will bring in documents on Nov. 1st, 2011 and be interviewed the next morning.

Any one will be flying into Los Angeles directly from Guangzhou, in mid November after getting the visa?

My wife is going to wake up to her interview day today. I am getting nervous but I am confident we have everything in order for a smooth visa approval.

• 1 month later...

Any last comments about last month's round of interviews, the good, and the not so good?

My wife and I will arrive at the finish line of our visa journey this Wednesday (12/7); that is her arrival date here. Exactly one month after the day I journeyed to GZ to be there with her.