ÈçºÎά³ÖÒì¹ú°®Çé

ΪÁ˾¡¿ìÉêÇëÒÆÃñ£¬ÎÒÓëÕÉ·òÈÏʶ´ó°ëÄ꣨2010-2ÖÁ2010-11£©¾ÍµÇ¼ÇÁË¡£

ÔÚ2011ÄêÀÎÒÓëËû·Ö¾ÓÁ½µØ10¸öÔÂÁË£¬ÎÒ¿ªÊ¼¶ÔËû²úÉú²»Âú£¬ÌÖÑáËû¡£ËûÉú²¡£¨±ÇÃô¸Ð£©°ëÄê¶àÁË£¬Ã¿Ìì¾ÍÊÇÉϰ࣬»Ø¼Ò˯¾õ£¬¶¼ºöÂÔÁËÎÒ¡£

ÎÒÃÇÿÌ칵ͨ¾ÍÊǼòµ¥ÈÕ³£¶Ô»°£ºhow are you today;i sleep good or bad; i eat rice ; i will get ready to work........¾ÍÊǼòµ¥¶Ô»°¡£

ÎÒ²Å24Ë꣬ÎÒÐèÒª¸ÐÇé²»ÊÇÕâЩƽµ­£¬ÎÒÐèÒªÒ»¸ö¹ØÐÄÎÒÖªµÀÎÒÏëʲôµÄÕÉ·ò¡£

ÎÒÒѾ­¸úËû±í´ï¹ý;ÎÒ²»ÂúÏÖ×´£¬ÌÖÑáËû£¬ÎÄ»¯²îÒ죬ÎÒÕæµÄ¿ªÊ¼¾õµÃ×Ô¼ººó»ÚÁË£¬Èç¹ûÔÙÕâÑùÏÂÈ¥£¬ÎÒ»áÑ¡Ôñ·Ö¿ª£¬²»È¥ÃÀ¹úÁË¡£

ÎÒÏÖÔÚûÓÐÉϰ࣬ÒòΪÎÒµÄÇéÐ÷¿ØÖƲ»ÁË£¬Ã¿Ì춼²»¿ªÐÄ£¬ÏëΪʲôÎÒÒª¼Þ¸øËû£¬Ì«³å¶¯¼Þ¸øËû£¬ËùÒÔÎһᷳÔ꣬²»¿ªÐÄ£¬µ¼ÖÂÎҴǹ¤ÁË¡£

ÎÒÃ÷°×Òì¹ú»éÒöÒª¾­ÀúÀ§ÄÑ£¬µ«ÊÇÎÒÕæµÄ¶ÔËûʧȥÐÅÐÄ£¬CR1ÒÆÃñÇ©Ö¤ÒòΪËûÉú²¡£¬¾ÍÍ£ÏÂÀ´°ëÄêÁË£¬²»°®»¤ÎÒÁË¡£

ÉõÖÁÎÒÏëÀë»éÁË£¬³Ã×ÅÎÒ»¹ÔÚÖйú£¬Ò»Çж¼ÊÇÎÒÊìϤ»·¾³£¬Ñ¡Ôñ·ÅÆúÕâ¶Î¸ÐÇ飡

ÔÚ´ËÏ£Íû¸÷λÄܸøÎÒÒ»µãÒâ¼û£¡´ó¼ÒÊÇÈçºÎά³ÖÒì¹ú¸ÐÇ飿

ΪÁ˾¡¿ìÉêÇëÒÆÃñ£¬ÎÒÓëÕÉ·òÈÏʶ´ó°ëÄ꣨2010-2ÖÁ2010-11£©¾ÍµÇ¼ÇÁË¡£

ÔÚ2011ÄêÀÎÒÓëËû·Ö¾ÓÁ½µØ10¸öÔÂÁË£¬ÎÒ¿ªÊ¼¶ÔËû²úÉú²»Âú£¬ÌÖÑáËû¡£ËûÉú²¡£¨±ÇÃô¸Ð£©°ëÄê¶àÁË£¬Ã¿Ìì¾ÍÊÇÉϰ࣬»Ø¼Ò˯¾õ£¬¶¼ºöÂÔÁËÎÒ¡£

ÎÒÃÇÿÌ칵ͨ¾ÍÊǼòµ¥ÈÕ³£¶Ô»°£ºhow are you today;i sleep good or bad; i eat rice ; i will get ready to work........¾ÍÊǼòµ¥¶Ô»°¡£

ÎÒ²Å24Ë꣬ÎÒÐèÒª¸ÐÇé²»ÊÇÕâЩƽµ­£¬ÎÒÐèÒªÒ»¸ö¹ØÐÄÎÒÖªµÀÎÒÏëʲôµÄÕÉ·ò¡£

ÎÒÒѾ­¸úËû±í´ï¹ý;ÎÒ²»ÂúÏÖ×´£¬ÌÖÑáËû£¬ÎÄ»¯²îÒ죬ÎÒÕæµÄ¿ªÊ¼¾õµÃ×Ô¼ººó»ÚÁË£¬Èç¹ûÔÙÕâÑùÏÂÈ¥£¬ÎÒ»áÑ¡Ôñ·Ö¿ª£¬²»È¥ÃÀ¹úÁË¡£

ÎÒÏÖÔÚûÓÐÉϰ࣬ÒòΪÎÒµÄÇéÐ÷¿ØÖƲ»ÁË£¬Ã¿Ì춼²»¿ªÐÄ£¬ÏëΪʲôÎÒÒª¼Þ¸øËû£¬Ì«³å¶¯¼Þ¸øËû£¬ËùÒÔÎһᷳÔ꣬²»¿ªÐÄ£¬µ¼ÖÂÎҴǹ¤ÁË¡£

ÎÒÃ÷°×Òì¹ú»éÒöÒª¾­ÀúÀ§ÄÑ£¬µ«ÊÇÎÒÕæµÄ¶ÔËûʧȥÐÅÐÄ£¬CR1ÒÆÃñÇ©Ö¤ÒòΪËûÉú²¡£¬¾ÍÍ£ÏÂÀ´°ëÄêÁË£¬²»°®»¤ÎÒÁË¡£

ÉõÖÁÎÒÏëÀë»éÁË£¬³Ã×ÅÎÒ»¹ÔÚÖйú£¬Ò»Çж¼ÊÇÎÒÊìϤ»·¾³£¬Ñ¡Ôñ·ÅÆúÕâ¶Î¸ÐÇ飡

ÔÚ´ËÏ£Íû¸÷λÄܸøÎÒÒ»µãÒâ¼û£¡´ó¼ÒÊÇÈçºÎά³ÖÒì¹ú¸ÐÇ飿

I suppose that your English is good. So is it possible for you to write in English? Then you could get more inputs here.

However, from your writing-up, I can see that your marriage is largely initiated for quick immigration ( I do not say that your two have no love). If it is true, the slow-down immigration process and long-time being apart from him will easily drive you frustrated. You said you quit your job and regret to marry him. Actually if you could treat your cross-country marriage as a domestic marriage, then everything will be easily solved. So do not let immigration become the only thing left in your life (Some members took years to complete the immigration), otherwise, you will remain unhappy everyday. Also, switch you to his position, not only let him know your feeling, you need to read his mind as well. Talking with him with new topics, new things, what you two do everyday will enhance your relationship. Marriage is different from dating. Sometimes it falls into daily repeated talks and things. Even though you still can find something new and excited.

Sounds like a very unhappy relationship.

Rough Translation:

In order to apply for immigration, I know with her husband six months (2010-2 to 2010-11) were registered.

In 2011, I separated the two with him 10 months, I started on his dissatisfaction, dislike him. His illness (allergic rhinitis) more than six months, every day is work, go home, have ignored me.

We communicate every day is a simple daily conversation: how are you today; i sleep good or bad; i eat rice; i will get ready to work ........ is simple dialogue.

I was 24 years old, I need to love than the flat, I need a care about what I knew I wanted a husband.

I have expressed to him; my dissatisfaction with the status quo, hate him, and cultural differences, I really began to feel regret, and if it continues, I would choose separately, not the United States.

I do not work, because my emotions can not control, is not happy every day, wondering why I want to marry him, marry him too impulsive, so I will upset, unhappy, had led me to resign.

I understand that marriages go through difficulties, but I really lost confidence in him, CR1 immigrant visa because he was sick, stopped for half a year, do not love me.

Even I want a divorce, and I still take advantage of China, all I am familiar with the environment, choose to give up this feeling!

In this hope can give me a little advice! How we maintain the exotic feelings?

我还只是一个年轻的人,不能给太多意见。。。你知道001吗?那边有很多中国女人一直在讲异国爱情的挑战,她们有经验,可能有很多面对这样的障碍

在我这个笨老外的眼里,我觉得你们应该坚持。让你丈夫吃药或者开手术解决他鼻子的问题。如果对话太平淡,太无聊,就试一下调皮起来吧。我以前跟我妻子分居的时候我们有时候说一些性感的话,如果你们不是太害羞的话,就可以一起分享这样的。。。

要是你觉得关系真的救不了,丈夫太冷落了,我同意你留在中国比较好。除了在唐人街以外,美国环境和风俗跟在中国不一样

Edited by honeybun (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

不知道你現在在哪裡?

希望你還沒離婚

先把自己的英文學好

異地的生活

第一是語言能力

第二是適應能力

第三是忍受挫折的能力

愛情是需要耕耘的

夫妻關系長長久久

如果你只想要 得得得

你就會 苦苦苦

若你願意付出

你就會懂得知足常樂

如果你已經來美國

去中國教會

會有人幫助你適應陌生的環境

" 爱是恒久忍耐,又有恩慈;爱是不嫉妒,爱是不自夸,不张狂,不做害羞的事,不求自己的益处,不轻易发怒,不计算人的恶,不喜欢不义,只喜欢真理;凡事包容,凡是相信,凡是盼望,凡是忍耐。爱是永不止息。"(哥林多前书13:4-8)

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not pround. It is no rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil not rejoices with the truth. It always protects, alwasy trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails." (1 Corinthians 13: 4-8)

Suggest you to read some marriage books as below:

《相爱的秘密》http://www.peacehome.cn/hmsw/xadmm/

《牵手一世情》http://www.peacehome.cn/hmsw/qsysq/index.html