MSN Blocked?

haven't been able to open my MSN browser since before noon. anyone else here (CN) having a problem? Yahoo is OK as well as my favs. have run diagnostics with no results.

MSN.com doesn't appear to be blocked - what's an MSN browser?

Tons of backbone servers for many companies are in San Diego, the power outage knocked out most of them. I know SONY America was completely down last night, possible the MSN transits through San DIego on the way to China.

Power is restored not to long ago so if that was the problem it would be working now.

when msn icon is activated it opens to the servers webpage with the following message at the top.

×ð¾´µÄÓû§£ºÄúÊäÈëµÄÓòÃûÓÐÎó»òÕ¾µã·ÃÎÊʧ°Ü£¬Çë³¢ÊÔÖØÐÂÊäÈë»òʹÓÃÒÔÏ·þÎñ¹¦ÄÜ¡£TRANSLATED: Dear user: domain name you entered is incorrect or site access failed, please try to re-enter or use the following services.

What domain are you trying to access?

Be that as it may - read this

Crash Affects Millions Of Microsoft Users

The service disruptions affected a variety of Microsoft email products including Office 365, MSN.com, Live@edu and Windows Live Hotmail. The extent of the disruption was unclear, but Microsoft confirmed problems in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/your_money/crash-affects-millions-of-microsoft-users-20110909-ncx#ixzz1XSc4CkwL