Surviving a Chinese Wife

Jerry & xiaomin

Open your blog up to non subscribers..... TO hard to get in to now.

In reference to a previous post...

I've had to take my BLOG offline because of the negative, destructive criticism that I was getting ... [none from here though, all from VJ, and one ex friend.] They've even gone so far as to accuse me of plotting immigration fraud! Which I admit, my BLOG sounds like it, but everyone here seems to know that it's nothing more than the cut-throat bantering of a couple in a trying relationship. Her 2 year green card restriction package is ready to mail, and she'll still be here when it's mailed and beyond. She isn't going anywhere...

It just wasn't worth the hassles and defense I've had to contend with...

Sorry :(

Good luck... Xiaomin has been driving for about 4 months now, and is doing pretty good [after the $500 deductible for when she took out the carport pole!] but there were several times [after the cussing, honks, and fingers from the drivers that she cut off] that we were both going to give up and accept the fact that she just wasn't going to get it enough to be safe. She failed her driver's test twice and we were going to give up if she failed it for her last attempt [which I think they make you give up] but then something "clicked" and my heart doesn't go into dreadsville every time she pulls out of the driveway any more...

Our driveway is very dangerous when pulling out onto to highway. To the left about 200 ft is a blind spot.

We always go to the right, but it is still dangerous. The Virginia written driving test is very difficult. The test is very "tricky". My friend failed the written test, for motor cycles, 2 times. I have ridden cyles over 40 years, and I would probably fail too. I do not agree with many of the answers on the test.

Good luck... Xiaomin has been driving for about 4 months now, and is doing pretty good [after the $500 deductible for when she took out the carport pole!] but there were several times [after the cussing, honks, and fingers from the drivers that she cut off] that we were both going to give up and accept the fact that she just wasn't going to get it enough to be safe. She failed her driver's test twice and we were going to give up if she failed it for her last attempt [which I think they make you give up] but then something "clicked" and my heart doesn't go into dreadsville every time she pulls out of the driveway any more...

Our driveway is very dangerous when pulling out onto to highway. To the left about 200 ft is a blind spot.

We always go to the right, but it is still dangerous. The Virginia written driving test is very difficult. The test is very "tricky". My friend failed the written test, for motor cycles, 2 times. I have ridden cyles over 40 years, and I would probably fail too. I do not agree with many of the answers on the test.

Oh yeah, I use to live in VA for about 2 1/2 years [or was it 3 1/2?] Lived in 23456 [Virginia Beach], worked [stationed] on NAS Norfolk during the mid-eighties.