Received the Case Complete email from the NVC this morning!!!!!!! Woo hoo, finally got that case complete!!!!! :D

To those of you who will be following me, I probably would have received a case complete last week had it not been for a small typo on the DS-230 that required the form to be resubmitted. So learn from this experience, double check, triple check, quadruple check, and then check again all forms before sending them off to the NVC.

Interview date should be scheduled soon, will update as appropriate.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received the Case Complete email from the NVC this morning!!!!!!! Woo hoo, finally got that case complete!!!!! :D

To those of you who will be following me, I probably would have received a case complete last week had it not been for a small typo on the DS-230 that required the form to be resubmitted. So learn from this experience, double check, triple check, quadruple check, and then check again all forms before sending them off to the NVC.

Interview date should be scheduled soon, will update as appropriate.

Ryan, when I got the case complete from NVCElectronic it was the very next day that NVCInquiry sent me the P-4 package and interview date. Happy trails, you're almost there.

tsap seui

I called the State Department line during the day today and asked if an interview had been scheduled, they told me not yet.

I called the NVC this evening and was told by the operator and had it confirmed by a supervisor that there are no more dates available for November.

What a difference a day makes, I called the NVC again today and they told me the interview has been scheduled!!!!!!!

I received the interview letter a short time later in my inbox.

Document intake will occur on November 9th, the interview itself will occur on November 10th!!!!!