The happy manure lady

griz326

Lao Po loves to garden, but shoveling manure is usually something you want someone else to do. Right? Not my Lao Po! She's been shoveling poop all day long and is still smiling. :lol:

To make this even funnier to me, our friend with the cows decided to "fix her" and dumped in the largest load of anything that our pickup has ever carried. I mean, she's gotta a real load of ... of ... poop! :roller:

No come on...who has a gal that can beat that!

Edited by griz326 (see edit history)

Lao Po loves to garden, but shoveling manure is usually something you want someone else to do. Right? Not my Lao Po! She's been shoveling poop all day long and is still smiling. :lol:

To make this even funnier to me, our friend with the cows decided to "fix her" and dumped in the largest load of anything that our pickup has ever carried. I mean, she's gotta a real load of ... of ... poop! :roller:

No come on...who has a gal that can beat that!

G'Day Griz,

Jane is just the same. A couple of weeks ago we got a truck load of horse manure and she has been happily throwing it around everywhere.

What I do find hilarious is Jane and our neighbour. They are nice people, originally from Turkey. Jane has got the woman to start a vege garden of her own. We have a few chooks. Our neighbour asked for some chicken manure. Now,I think it's fair to say Jane is a little frugal. She doesn't want to give her any! So our neighbour has been sending their children around with tasty Turkish offerings as graft. Of course, being grateful & polite, I accept the food with relish. This just adds to Janes dilemma.

Now I tell anyone who cares to listen, Jane is so tight she won't even give our neighbours shit.

G'Day Griz,

Jane is just the same. A couple of weeks ago we got a truck load of horse manure and she has been happily throwing it around everywhere.

Now I tell anyone who cares to listen, Jane is so tight she won't even give our neighbours shit.

That's a hoot! I can see Lao Po doing the same thing if we had a neighbor with a garden.

Holy steamin' cow paddies, Batman....that is some really funny shit, Griz. :lol:

Earlier this year I had to shovel 8 tons of horse marbles into a wheelbarrow and spread it out 4 inches deep on a large hillside around a house but your wife takes the cake, or paddy as the case may be, on this one, at least as far as any Chinese gals I know. :lol:

tsap seui