explain this

Hello, its been over 1 year since 1st pink interview. after 10 months guz told us administrative processing was complete. then they send another blue,update meds and criminal records. send em that,and 1 month later another blue. now were at 13 months since 1st pink,and no visa,and no explanation why. see my post "5 months wait since blue-guz brutality" read it to undersand the whole story. hope to hear from you all soon. Davy

What was the second blue for?

It is understandable the request for a new medical and police report, they tend to be valid 6-12 months, people who get placed in AR that long are normally required to provide new reports.

What was the second blue for?

It is understandable the request for a new medical and police report, they tend to be valid 6-12 months, people who get placed in AR that long are normally required to provide new reports.

Hello, well actuaully it is the 4th blue since first pink. didnt ask for nothin again. just says further processing again. Davy

• 5 weeks later...

in may2011 guz said ap was complete. now we are back in ap. no explanation why. now in ap total 14 months. that = 1 year and 2 months total ap.

Davy, I feel your hurt. There is nothing worse than getting a blue slip with no questions asked for you to reply to. You always never get to understand what the problem is....they leave you hanging by your balls with no reasoning on why they are doing this to you and your woman. People who get blue slips with questions asked for can't begin to feel the loss and hurt you feel when they don't ask you for anything.

There is nothing else I can say but give you empathy. We lived your life for 10 months before they finally gave us a white slip of denial....then they extended the torture by taking 13 more months to even send the case back to the USCIS.

Saying hang in there sounds so lame, I am ashamed to even say it...other than I know it is the only thing a couple can do when in this posistion. Congress men and their liasons are totally useless and helpless in this situation, same thing with lawyers...GUZ will stonewall them both and you will find that you have been placed in a totally helpless situation with totally no regard to you and your wife as human beings.

It will end. They will dick around and finally make a decision. For us it was a denial.

Oh what I would have given to have been denied at the damned interview instead of a freakin' blue slip with nothing else asked for.

GUZ was wropng about my wife and I from the get go, USCIS quickly (in three days from the time they finally got the case in their hands until they sent me the reaffirmed letter) reaffirmed our case and sent it back to the consulate. The consulate set up another interview but after 2 damned years of waiting on GUZ we had married 3 months before I got word that GUZ had even sent ourcase back, much less that USCIS had reaffirmed us. the DOS would NEVER tell me, and neither would the consulate even answer over 75 e-mails I sent them asking, the one simple question..."Have you sent our case back to the USCIS?"

I have no doubt that you and your woman have done absolutely NOTHING WRONG. You are caught up in yet another witch hunt by idiots.

I never said this before, but when my wife called me from the 5th floor of the consulate and said she had gotten a pink slip at her second interview....I ran up to the 5th floor to be with her and our son and I've gotta tell you....Yes, I was overjoyed at our success, but I stood there with those two good people and I had PURE RAW UNMITIGATED HATE for what had been done before to us by GUZ. I literally was torn between sheer joy and feeling like I would PUKE from being on the same floor with those bastards who had so blindly and heartlessly stomped us as flat as they could.

And they WERE WRONG from the get go....F--K them and the horse they rode in on. "Did not prove a bona fide relationship at her interview"....my ass.

Sorry, that's as nice as I can speak of the leaders of GUZ and the practices they teach their visa officers. :lol: People who get the easy pink slips the first time around will never understand what I'm talking about.

Yes, four years after the first interview we were treated with respect and a niceness beyond all dreams a person could have. We are safely at home in America with plastic 10 year green cards in hand, but we have seen the devil, smelled his foul breath, and helplessly got drug through years of pure bullshit to get here.

I am not dragging this bucket of crap around on my back everyday anymore, but this fine morning seeing your situation again, sure brought up those deeply hidden thoughts I try and keep myself in control of. I never hated or felt the distain towards the North Vietnamese soldiers who shot me down so many times as I feel for GUZ. At least those North Vietnamese had a logical reason for their actions, and they were lead by clear thinking adults.

Lame as the words sound right now Davy, "hang in there" NEVER let the bastards win. They hope you will give up and go away. You and that fine woman of yours stand tough buddy....the road may have more pitfalls for you along the way but just keep a laser focus on the fact that one day justice will be served and she will get her visa. :)

tsap seui

Phewww....I thought I had all of that out of my system. Once it started it was like a volcano. :lol:

in may2011 guz said ap was complete. now we are back in ap. no explanation why. now in ap total 14 months. that = 1 year and 2 months total ap.

Davy, I feel your hurt. There is nothing worse than getting a blue slip with no questions asked for you to reply to. You always never get to understand what the problem is....they leave you hanging by your balls with no reasoning on why they are doing this to you and your woman. People who get blue slips with questions asked for can't begin to feel the loss and hurt you feel when they don't ask you for anything.

There is nothing else I can say but give you empathy. We lived your life for 10 months before they finally gave us a white slip of denial....then they extended the torture by taking 13 more months to even send the case back to the USCIS.

Saying hang in there sounds so lame, I am ashamed to even say it...other than I know it is the only thing a couple can do when in this posistion. Congress men and their liasons are totally useless and helpless in this situation, same thing with lawyers...GUZ will stonewall them both and you will find that you have been placed in a totally helpless situation with totally no regard to you and your wife as human beings.

It will end. They will dick around and finally make a decision. For us it was a denial.

Oh what I would have given to have been denied at the damned interview instead of a freakin' blue slip with nothing else asked for.

GUZ was wropng about my wife and I from the get go, USCIS quickly (in three days from the time they finally got the case in their hands until they sent me the reaffirmed letter) reaffirmed our case and sent it back to the consulate. The consulate set up another interview but after 2 damned years of waiting on GUZ we had married 3 months before I got word that GUZ had even sent ourcase back, much less that USCIS had reaffirmed us. the DOS would NEVER tell me, and neither would the consulate even answer over 75 e-mails I sent them asking, the one simple question..."Have you sent our case back to the USCIS?"

I have no doubt that you and your woman have done absolutely NOTHING WRONG. You are caught up in yet another witch hunt by idiots.

I never said this before, but when my wife called me from the 5th floor of the consulate and said she had gotten a pink slip at her second interview....I ran up to the 5th floor to be with her and our son and I've gotta tell you....Yes, I was overjoyed at our success, but I stood there with those two good people and I had PURE RAW UNMITIGATED HATE for what had been done before to us by GUZ. I literally was torn between sheer joy and feeling like I would PUKE from being on the same floor with those bastards who had so blindly and heartlessly stomped us as flat as they could.

And they WERE WRONG from the get go....F--K them and the horse they rode in on. "Did not prove a bona fide relationship at her interview"....my ass.

Sorry, that's as nice as I can speak of the leaders of GUZ and the practices they teach their visa officers. :lol: People who get the easy pink slips the first time around will never understand what I'm talking about.

Yes, four years after the first interview we were treated with respect and a niceness beyond all dreams a person could have. We are safely at home in America with plastic 10 year green cards in hand, but we have seen the devil, smelled his foul breath, and helplessly got drug through years of pure bullshit to get here.

I am not dragging this bucket of crap around on my back everyday anymore, but this fine morning seeing your situation again, sure brought up those deeply hidden thoughts I try and keep myself in control of. I never hated or felt the distain towards the North Vietnamese soldiers who shot me down so many times as I feel for GUZ. At least those North Vietnamese had a logical reason for their actions, and they were lead by clear thinking adults.

Lame as the words sound right now Davy, "hang in there" NEVER let the bastards win. They hope you will give up and go away. You and that fine woman of yours stand tough buddy....the road may have more pitfalls for you along the way but just keep a laser focus on the fact that one day justice will be served and she will get her visa. :)

tsap seui

Phewww....I thought I had all of that out of my system. Once it started it was like a volcano. :lol:

Tsap: COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE!. As I told you before ... I could have never put up with what you went through in New Jersey AND with GUZ. They would have dragged me down ... kicking and screaming ... into a dark place, over the shattered remains of their fellow colleagues ... never to be heard of again! You fought it! You weathered it ... and now you've won! Don't let them cloud up your present happiness with memories of their inexplicable stupidity!! We're stronger than that ... all of us! And Davy ... remain resolute and strong! And even though it doesn't seem like it now ... you WILL persevere in the end!!

Edited by screamneagle (see edit history)

tsap seui

Tsap: COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE!. As I told you before ... I could have never put up with what you went through in New Jersey AND with GUZ. They would have dragged me down ... kicking and screaming ... into a dark place, over the shattered remains of their fellow colleagues ... never to be heard of again! You fought it! You weathered it ... and now you've won! Don't let them cloud up your present happiness with memories of their inexplicable stupidity!! We're stronger than that ... all of us! And Davy ... remain resolute and strong! And even though it doesn't seem like it now ... you WILL persevere in the end!!

I hear ya Eagle...but damn, that was fun to let off a bit of attitude. It sorta surprised me that I still had that in me, and to remember the torn feeling I had standing on the 5th floor back in the devils lair. Standing there was like going to Hanoi and having the NVA brass pin an air medal on my chest or something. :lol: Completely conflicting emotions....when you had been fighting a war with those State Department yahoos for 4 years. :lol:

No, we are way too happy in America now to drag some cross around anymore, but it still hurts to see others in the prison called Blue Slip Hell.

Davy will make it through. Some of us just take a while. :D

tsap seui

• 5 weeks later...