Chat logs and Emails and such

My now wife and I have known each other for a long while. First as friends and then as more. One of the results of this is tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of chat and text messages. It is a huge number to go through and I've no idea what one ought to include. I've been over there five times, six next week, and will be submitting evidence of those visits and such.

My question to everyone is, with the forgoing in mind, how critical would it be to submit chat logs and emails? What have other people done? Does anyone here know of anyone who has been blue slipped, or worse white, having not submitted chat logs?

I'm not so much thinking of not submitting them I suppose but more wondering how critical they've been for other people in similar situations?

In the case of a fiancee visa they are critical in the frontload evidence showing a bonafide relationship.

Showing multi trip evidence in the petition is good, and attach a log of emails, and perhaps 1 or 2 emails per month over cource of relationship to show contact while separated.

In the case of a fiancee visa they are critical in the frontload evidence showing a bonafide relationship.

Showing multi trip evidence in the petition is good, and attach a log of emails, and perhaps 1 or 2 emails per month over cource of relationship to show contact while separated.

And for a Wife visa? We're going CR1. We have gobs, too much in truth to go through, of chat logs but practically zilch for emails. Emails would be easy to deal with and process. I asked my laptop to load our entire skype history and I swear it asked if I was crazy.

QQ is easier to process, but that only goes back to 2009 and I figured out how to export the SMS history from Skype, though that stops a while back since it was no longer necessary to SMS her every morning (her time).

I had 3+ years of chats before our interview. I included a few chat sessions from each year as part of the "story" I was telling of our relationship. I also included pics as part of the "story". This "story" was our EOR. All of this was front loaded in the I-130.

I did include all of the logs in condensed version (notepad) to show our frequency of communication.

Only chat sessions that are relevant to your EOR are necessary.

For clarification, chat logs are not the same as chats. Chat logs only show when and how many times you actually chatted.

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)