I-134 is a generic form used with many different types of non-immigrant visas like Student, Business, Visitor, and K-Visas.

In the case of a K-Visa due to the nature of it being an indefinite entry to the USA, question #11 does not appy, you need not check anything, and make note on the lines: "N/A K-1 process for permanent residency" That is what I did. SEE: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

In cases of Visitor (B2), or Student visas (F1), the sponsor can specify how much support what types of support, and for how long the support would last.

I-134 is a generic form used with many different types of non-immigrant visas like Student, Business, Visitor, and K-Visas.

In the case of a K-Visa due to the nature of it being an indefinite entry to the USA, question #11 does not appy, you need not check anything, and make note on the lines: "N/A K-1 process for permanent residency" That is what I did. SEE: http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

In cases of Visitor (B2), or Student visas (F1), the sponsor can specify how much support what types of support, and for how long the support would last.

I checked "Do not intend". Do I need to send it again?

In the case of a K-Visa due to the nature of it being an indefinite entry to the USA, question #11 does not appy, you need not check anything, and make note on the lines: "N/A K-1 process for permanent residency" That is what I did. SEE: http://www.visajourn.../Form-I-134.pdf

You do intend to sponsor, however you have no specific length of time or amount of sponsorship.

You could mail a corrected one over to China to be brought into the consulate, or your Fiancee can simply white out that check box, initialing next to the correction. However I have seen all sorts of different ways people handle question #11 due to the confusion it causes, and I doubt the consulate really cares how #11 is filled out.

In the case of a K-Visa due to the nature of it being an indefinite entry to the USA, question #11 does not appy, you need not check anything, and make note on the lines: "N/A K-1 process for permanent residency" That is what I did. SEE: http://www.visajourn.../Form-I-134.pdf

You do intend to sponsor, however you have no specific length of time or amount of sponsorship.

You could mail a corrected one over to China to be brought into the consulate, or your Fiancee can simply white out that check box, initialing next to the correction. However I have seen all sorts of different ways people handle question #11 due to the confusion it causes, and I doubt the consulate really cares how #11 is filled out.

I don't know whic is worse, the 001 harpies or the people who write these forms.

It seems that all of 001 went after my girl telling her how stupid I am and that I don't really love her, etc.

I've just had to spend the last 2 hours dealing with the fallout from this crap and take a 1/2 day off work that I could put to better use.

Edited by Christopher (see edit history)

I don't know whic is worse, the 001 harpies or the people who write these forms.

It seems that all of 001 went after my girl telling her how stupid I am and that I don't really love her, etc.

I've just had to spend the last 2 hours dealing with the fallout from this crap and take a 1/2 day off work that I could put to better use.

Better get used to that. Once it starts it doesn't stop. Careful here.

Hi Gentlemen, I am new here, my name is Julie, I wil have my K1 interview on June 28. I am one of the 001 harpies ,although I have never made any comment ,My GG(the term for fiance on 001) put N/A on #11 for I-134 ,too,we have prepared our paperwork by reading 001, and I found this website fr 001. I have enjoyed reading here and there very much. My GG said he would like to join that new husband club here since he is going to have a chinese wife. and I like that story of recycled paper supercalifragilisticexpiali docious

Welcome Julie, Please don't be shy about posting. We have many very knowledgeable people here to help you and your sweet heart through the visa process.

Thank you very much Carl for your warm message,you are pioneers, yes I am happy to have found this website

by the way, how could I put my visa petition process time schedule underneath my post as shown in yours?. thanks

Edited by õ¹å²Ý (see edit history)

Welcome Julie, Please don't be shy about posting. We have many very knowledgeable people here to help you and your sweet heart through the visa process.

Thank you very much Carl for your warm message,you are pioneers, yes I am happy to have found this website

by the way, how could I put my visa petition process time schedule underneath my post as shown in yours?. thanks

In your profile you will find "Signature" there you can write anything you wish, like a timeline or schedule.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=signature

Hi Gentlemen, I am new here, my name is Julie, I wil have my K1 interview on June 28. I am one of the 001 harpies ,although I have never made any comment ,My GG(the term for fiance on 001) put N/A on #11 for I-134 ,too,we have prepared our paperwork by reading 001, and I found this website fr 001. I have enjoyed reading here and there very much. My GG said he would like to join that new husband club here since he is going to have a chinese wife. and I like that story of recycled paper supercalifragilisticexpiali docious

Julie, why GG?

In your profile you will find "Signature" there you can write anything you wish, like a timeline or schedule.

http://candleforlove...&area=signature

Thank you very much Dnobleff, It is very kind of you to say so , I wil try. it took me a while to find this post again B)

Julie, why GG?

Hi foobaz 123, did you get this neam fr the Mars?

GG is the short for GEGE¸ç¸ç--literally means elder brother in Chinese ,since generally when dating or in relationship, men are older than women ,Gege is also the synonym for boyfriend or male lover.For married men they are LG--LaogongÀϹ«--word by word translation: old gentleman, but it really means "husband"

Julie, why GG?

Hi foobaz 123, did you get this neam fr the Mars?

GG is the short for GEGE¸ç¸ç--literally means elder brother in Chinese ,since generally when dating or in relationship, men are older than women ,Gege is also the synonym for boyfriend or male lover.For married men they are LG--LaogongÀϹ«--word by word translation: old gentleman, but it really means "husband"

Ah, no. My name comes from the Metasyntactic Variables used in computer programing and other places. Foo and Baz are the first and third variables. They can be used to stand for any other word or thing. Here is some more information.

I knew about Laogong from my laopao but had no idea about gege. She never used the term, at least not to me. haha

I notice your timeline seems rather fast, was your application DCF? Did you guys file it in China or the States?