I understand how it works (EP). My main concern is this (and it's twofold); firstly, I have a strong belief that the NVC may not receive all evidence from the initial submittal of the I-130. Secondly, I have a strong belief that if the NVC were to receive everything, personnel will take the time to scan everything into the system.

I have already been told that doubling down with the frontloading (i.e. including evidence with the DS-230) could cause a delay at NVC. However, to ensure that a CO sees everything, this is something I'm willing to accept. I'm not willing to accept the possibility of having no evidence accompany the file. Granted, my wife will not be going to the Consulate empty handed, but I (and others here also) tell people all the time that the interview is not the place to submit evidence for the first time.

No one can stop you if you want to frontload more new evidences included in AOS (I-864) and IV (DS-230) package. I said "It will delay your case" which just is my understanding from NVC website saying "Notice: Do not submit documents unless they were requested by the NVC". Sorry if my understanding was misleading you.

Even if you frontload all documents through EP, your wife still needs to bring all originals and multiple copies of important documents to her interview. I am sure "she will not be going to the Consulate empty handed". So did I.

But I doubt whether it is necessary to re-submit the documents which you already submitted in I-130 petition for your purpose to ensure CO sees everything.

Edited by xiaozhu (see edit history)

I am not in on the internal workings of USCIS and NVC, however I would suspect USCIS would scan that phone book of a file you sent them and it would be transmitted to NVC to be then transmitted out to the consulate.

At the NVC stage I would keep it simple and send them only what they are requesting.

Ryan, don't let this eat you up.

A while back I read a post where Buckey Bob, who used ot post here, and some other guy from VJ were saying NVC doesn't get everything you sent to USCIS and indicated that neither does GUZ.

Hell, I sent USCIS over 600 pages of bona fide relationship documents, was I supposed to resubmit all of that to NVC? Trying to make sure some VO saw it all?

I always say you should prepare everything and send ever single piece of evidence that will allow you to sleep well at night should your woman fail her interview.

If you need to resubmit everything, or just parts, then go ahead, no problem, or worries for you. If you forgot something or have something new that you feel is important to submit before the interview...SEND IT!!!

Me? I already front loaded everything under the freakin' sun, if it didn't make it to the NVC or to the danged consulate, then so be it.

I just gave NVC what they asked for.

I've read some of that stuff from VJ and it doesn't do anything to my stress level or my concern for what goes on with the consulate in China....everyone seems to have their new "enlightenment" slant.

Maybe some of it is real.

Good luck to you, send in what you feel you need to. NEver look back.

tsap seuiu

OK being stoopid da man that I am, what is EP?

Electronic Processing converting GUZ case to a GZO case.

See: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?/topic/37703-i29fk3-changes-and-nvc-electronic-processing-for-i-130cr1/

Hi Ryan;

I don't think you need to resend over what you already have sent on I-130 .

Those supporting documents along with your I-130 are crucial part of your application, how can they adjudicate your case to issue or not a visa without complete file in the officer 's hand ?

Believe me , everything you submit to immigration , EVERYTHING , they have in their file . Every aliens , or citizens who have sought immigration benefits have their file in Virginia somewhere . This file will always be reviewed everytime an immigration benefit is sought for .

I would not worry if I were you .

When you submit your I864 , there you need to supply tax & financial documents. if you were married then ( 2010 ), you better have joint return, otherwise be prepared to explain WHY Not ???

I understand how it works (EP). My main concern is this (and it's twofold); firstly, I have a strong belief that the NVC may not receive all evidence from the initial submittal of the I-130. Secondly, I have a strong belief that if the NVC were to receive everything, personnel will take the time to scan everything into the system.

I have already been told that doubling down with the frontloading (i.e. including evidence with the DS-230) could cause a delay at NVC. However, to ensure that a CO sees everything, this is something I'm willing to accept. I'm not willing to accept the possibility of having no evidence accompany the file. Granted, my wife will not be going to the Consulate empty handed, but I (and others here also) tell people all the time that the interview is not the place to submit evidence for the first time.

I used the EP myself and all the initial documents made it to Guangzhou. The NVC is where you submit your financial evidence and I-864. I sent paystubs, 3 years tax returns, letter from employer along with 864, 864 receipt page and AOS cover page. If you are worried about lost evidence, send your evidence to her in China before the interview, she has to hand all her supporting documents and evidence in the day before her interview anyway! I would only send NVC what they request to prevent delays! You will also have to send her application and supporting documents in to NVC also, but wait until they request them! Good Luck!

USCIS= checks your background and documents

NVC= checks your finances and ensures all of her forms are completed and submitted!

Guangzhou= checks her background,documents and conducts the interview!

Edited by metalox (see edit history)