Boarding Pass Evidence

I seem to have misplaced a set of boarding passes for a trip to China that was going to be part of the visa application process. Is a copy of an itinerary ok and a copy of past reservation enough? Passport being stamped ok? We should have 5-8 visits between us at the time of application.

Is this a concern at all?

Thanks

I seem to have misplaced a set of boarding passes for a trip to China that was going to be part of the visa application process. Is a copy of an itinerary ok and a copy of past reservation enough? Passport being stamped ok? We should have 5-8 visits between us at the time of application.

Is this a concern at all?

Thanks

A good rule of thumb to try to put this in perspective - Submit the evidence you have. DON'T submit anything you DON'T have.

You made the trip, and you have evidence of having made it (along with 4 to 7 others). You're in good shape there.

Boarding passes, passport stamps, and itinerarys are good....just don't forget one of the things they have looked into before....WHO PAID FOR THE TICKET.

Just include your credit card statement,bank statement... whatever.

With GUZ it isn't enough to cover all three bases, you need to cover home plate also. On my past application almost 5 years ago, and on the one I made last June I also showed who and how I paid for my visa.

Everything, sometimes isn't enough.

Good luck with everything.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Correct me if I am wrong but, when submitting passport stamps as evidence doesn't one need to submit all pages of the passport(even blank ones) and every page notarized?

E.G. The following is an unaltered copy of Mr. Dolomite passport. (On every page and notarized at the local bank)

Anyways that is what I did and USCIS/NVC/GUZ had no problems.

Correct me if I am wrong but, when submitting passport stamps as evidence doesn't one need to submit all pages of the passport(even blank ones) and every page notarized?

E.G. The following is an unaltered copy of Mr. Dolomite passport. (On every page and notarized at the local bank)

No - the entry and exit stamps prove the length of stay and which country you visited - just as good as boarding passes!

Compleate copy of passport is recommended by petition instructions if using passport as evidence of US citizenship. You have other evidences of trip to China, (Credit card receipts, ATM receipts, Hotel receipts.....)

I just copied the page with the stamps on it as well as copies of the visa issued by the Chinese Consulate (which had my name on it).

Compleate copy of passport is recommended by petition instructions if using passport as evidence of US citizenship. You have other evidences of trip to China, (Credit card receipts, ATM receipts, Hotel receipts.....)

That's right now I remember. In our case I had 3 trips before marriage and I sent in the I-130. Copies of passport pages with stamps,and visas. Maybe I sorta killed two birds with 28 pages of passport.

3 trips before marriage. What was I thinking?

Poor girl is stuck with me now.